Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guys what to do when u missclicked in trade and lost 10m gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    There's a difference between eating food to survive in the real world and playing a mobile game.
    Yea that’s just analogy, I think it was pretty clear, don’t be the zebra!! , you either help or watch and move on, and in a world like this it’s easy to speak, as said in the words of the great Kevin O’Leary, “IF IT WAS SO GREAT, HOW COME NO ONE MADE AN OFFER” , rather than feeding a person hope and lies it’s better to be rational and honest , even if it’s rude...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    So what I understood so far is that merching is basically like scamming. If it happens that u find an item for a way lower price then auc and the seller wasnt aware of its real value u have to return the item aswell. Im pretty sure most merchers wouldnt return the item there, thats why I dont see the point for him to return the gold. Its ur own fault for not checking ur trade twice after confirming twice.
    Deal with it and live with it.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk
    It is basically NOT SCAMMING, it’s called taking advantage of an opportunity, theres nothing wrong with that ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Let's just agree to disagree. I shan't be posting on this thread again anyway, it's become quite obvious there's a lack of empathy...a trait a don't care for. Good Day.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    It is basically NOT SCAMMING, it’s called taking advantage of an opportunity, theres nothing wrong with that
    Thats what I was trying to achieve to say that buying something for very cheap = overpaying for something while it doesnt matter if it was an accident or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I offered him 1m, if i was that of a jerk i wouldnt offer nothing, You cant missclick trd 2 times its like nearly impossible. I gave him my wep which was the deal he just over payed. I tryed to warn him before he accepted but what do u know he confirmed anyways. All i did was confirm what he had confirmed theres no wrong in that. Basically u guys are saying i scammed because i confirmed what he confirmed -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

You did NOT scam anyone. But i think the bigger topic is that is it ethically right to keep the gold. You can keep, alright, but isn't that very nice to make someone happy..? And remember that similar things can happen to everyone. So if that possibly happens to you in future, no need to come write about it on forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Counton Al View Post
    I offered him 1m, if i was that of a jerk i wouldnt offer nothing, You cant missclick trd 2 times its like nearly impossible. I gave him my wep which was the deal he just over payed. I tryed to warn him before he accepted but what do u know he confirmed anyways. All i did was confirm what he had confirmed theres no wrong in that. Basically u guys are saying i scammed because i confirmed what he confirmed -_-
    You knew what has happening but clearly he did not because offer was not changed. That's the point of telling him if he is not processing and understating what it means?

It's not impossible to misclick twice lmfao.

We are not saying you scammer but you should give gold back and be a good person not a greedy one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

hmmmm .... well im a firm believer that who, and what, and how we conduct ourselves in game is a reflection of who we are in real life.
    I am quite shocked by some of you guys thoughts and attitudes on the matter of the gold, and towards the player concerned .... i mean ... really ..... some of you guys need to scroll back up and re read the things you have said please.
    The lack of empathy for one.
    The lack of honour and respect two.
    You know what is right and what is wrong ... its called a conscience ... there is no question if the gold should be returned or not .. the answer is pure and simple.
    Be kind and decent and return the gold.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    hmmmm .... well im a firm believer that who, and what, and how we conduct ourselves in game is a reflection of who we are in real life.
    I am quite shocked by some of you guys thoughts and attitudes on the matter of the gold, and towards the player concerned .... i mean ... really ..... some of you guys need to scroll back up and re read the things you have said please.
    You know what is right and what is wrong ... its called a conscience ... there is no question if the gold should be returned or not .. the answer is pure and simple.
    I agree 10000% on everything you said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    I guess u never came across to pvp drama

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Shutting this one down due to extensive drama. Any surprise that our next game will not have Trade?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: