Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guys what to do when u missclicked in trade and lost 10m gold

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Mis clicks happens because people get very excited to get x or y items. I personally been scammed many times in AL because of this. I fell for lepre lunar scam first time, then immo dagger swap to arcane 46. Immo was 8m back then and dagger was 600k and the lost goes on.

I once encountered a situation where I was selling my immo bow for 4m 100% gl and someone else thought it was dreadbow and paid me 10m. I personally chose to give him 10m back and he gave me my immo bow back but gold can make people do things against their principles.

I think you should let it go and the guilt will build up for Counton.
    Things like this are sad, if I was a dev I would help but I think all dev are extremely busy to help now with new game.

+ you made million of profit in AL before so just think of it as losing profit u made and u still have ur original gold. This is how I get over losses in AL and scams.

Cheers

-Aze

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Mis clicks happens because people get very excited to get x or y items. I personally been scammed many times in AL because of this. I fell for lepre lunar scam first time, then immo dagger swap to arcane 46. Immo was 8m back then and dagger was 600k and the lost goes on.

I once encountered a situation where I was selling my immo bow for 4m 100% gl and someone else thought it was dreadbow and paid me 10m. I personally chose to give him 10m back and he gave me my immo bow back but gold can make people do things against their principles.

Things like this are sad, if I was a dev I would help but I think all dev are extremely busy to help now with new game.

+ you made million of profit in AL before so just think of it as losing profit u made and u still have ur original gold. This is how I get over losses in AL and scams.

Cheers

-Aze
    Some times devs also can’t do anything in cases like these, if the “alleged scammer” spends some of that money on something else , then there is nothing dev can do sadly , that’s why the moral is to be careful in trades.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post

Cheers

-Aze
    Thanks for the support but now i have to work 2x harder than before to make up the loss. Now i really support idea of game without trades coz when u get scammed all ur hardwork is gone in 1 moment. Indirectly u suffer a trauma in ur mind i even uninstalled game twice. its better to just enjoy game as it is maybe thats Why devs created new game where there is less drama. Well sometimes drama is what makes games intresting.
    I even begged that guy to return 50% of my money he offered me back 100k. Karma will hunt him down.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aoekill View Post
    Thanks for the support but now i have to work 2x harder than before to make up the loss. Now i really support idea of game without trades coz when u get scammed all ur hardwork is gone in 1 moment. Indirectly u suffer a trauma in ur mind i even uninstalled game twice. its better to just enjoy game as it is maybe thats Why devs created new game where there is less drama. Well sometimes drama is what makes games intresting.
    I even begged that guy to return 50% of my money he offered me back 100k. Karma will hunt him down.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Just move on as mistakes can happen. Never carry all your gold. I never carry more gold than the price of the item I'm about to trade. I'm guessing you added a higher amount or an extra 0 and it cost you big! It's not his fault and I'm guessing both of u need that amount of gold. Enjoy the egg event or farm mauso, you can pull 10m in by Week's End if you work hard. I looted many mythic eggs that sold easily!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post: