Thread: Request for auction visual layout tweek

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Default Request for auction visual layout tweek

Ermmmm ..... this is a bit of an odd request as its specific to me me me me me ....
    As you guys at sts know i have been cataloging all warrior armours in game with my thread "The Arlor Armoury" in the guides section. I want to start showing all the weapons for warriors in a similar format (been collecting them for a while now) BUT i have a problem @_@
    The way i have artworked the armours before is by wearing the armour pieces, going into the consignment shop where there is a nice clean non invasive background colour (brown) by hitting "preview on avatar", and frame grabbing from different angles, then cutting the armours out (as they overlap into gold rim icons etc etc etc) and blending them back over a fully clean background.
    Now, a few seasons back you changed the consignment "preview on avatar" sizing ... ie our toons are larger in frame now .... this is fine for all the broadswords axes etc, but for the shield and sword weapons many of them get cropped rather nastily ... specifically if you look at Nightmare Guard of Coruscation, its almost impossible to frame them nicely at three quarter angles.
    Could you reduce the size of the toons in the view so i can screen grab everything pretty pretty please?!?!?
    he he he ..... yeah yeah i know i know ..... but i was worth a try LOL

Oh ... and can we get more inventory or stash slots as well please .... im carryng half my collection around with me and its heavy .... i guess i could start another toon as a stash and inv thingy ... ign would have to be "GreosMule"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

S) name "Greosmule" pm me w offers

If what your working on is like the cartographer project I'm all for whatever you'd like lel
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 10-06-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I have 2 extra characters as stash characters and it has worked pretty well this far. How have you managed this far with only one character? :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I have 2 extra characters as stash characters and it has worked pretty well this far. How have you managed this far with only one character? :P