Thread: Gold Loot no more :(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Gold Loot no more :(

This past 2 hours I was asking my guildmates about awakening and enchancements. I just recently played AL again. I took a year break from playing AL that is why I asked them about the awakening thing. They didn't gave me a clear answer because I want to add another enhancement in my Toxic Haste Ring hoping to get another Gold Loot, but unfortunately I screwed up. Instead of adding another enhancement it changed my already existing Gold Loot. I used the awakening gem(not elite by the way). Please developers do make actions with this. It would be very much appreciated.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Its tricky and I hope they keep it like that

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It is very confusing for me and other players who recently just got back from playing AL. I did ask some questions none answered them. So I look at the descriptions of the awakening gems in the auction and both of them didn't have any. All I saw was it is a awakening kit. It really confuses me so I tried it once but instead of adding another enhancement in my ring it apparently changed my already existing enhancement which really sucks because it it gold loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

1click hope for double GL? I wish like that to.. haha.. im spend about 10m just bull**** awake haha..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HotAndSpicy View Post
    This past 2 hours I was asking my guildmates about awakening and enchancements. I just recently played AL again. I took a year break from playing AL that is why I asked them about the awakening thing. They didn't gave me a clear answer because I want to add another enhancement in my Toxic Haste Ring hoping to get another Gold Loot, but unfortunately I screwed up. Instead of adding another enhancement it changed my already existing Gold Loot. I used the awakening gem(not elite by the way). Please developers do make actions with this. It would be very much appreciated.

It's a gamble...... When you "reawaken" your gear, the stats will be changed and can be better or much worse......... So, if you are looking to get + gold loot and you reawaken your gear and get like %200 gold loot, it'd be best if you just refrained from awakening that particular gear item until you have enough awakening gems or enough gold to get enough awakening gems to gamble for a gold loot enhancement that equates to more that %200 (i.e. maybe an awakening that yields a + %150 AND an + %200 awakening enhancement)...... It's a gamble, just like opening lockeds..........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

u can try to roll awakens on your current item to a desired result.

buy another item and roll it till you get what you want or save your money for what you want and buy it outright.

then sell your old one

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk