Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting On LB

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

You think 500 energy would possibly do it?

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shredderjoe View Post
    You think 500 energy would possibly do it?

No, to get the banner you need between 1.5k-2.5k pcs energy kits

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Masterdatsboy View Post
    No, to get the banner you need between 1.5k-2.5k pcs energy kits
    K thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I spent 0 gold (but used 30m only as my budget) and 1.700 plats. And I made 20-30m gold durin ursoth. I didn't lose a gold because I used all my profits that I made during ursoth.. looted 70-100 vanities from bloodgrub. So I dont think it will cost 90m to be on top 5. If you know the strategy then you can be on top 5 without spending too much gold. And I used to play 24/7 every events.
    Well you are lucky af. I did over 100 blood runs spending over 15m at least and looted 0 vanities. But it's cool cuz I farmed like over 10 hlb and will keep them until price ~3m each so i can get around 30m back in future

Quote Originally Posted by Shredderjoe View Post
    Thank you very much for this imformative reply. Ill definitely be pursuing Event leaderboard in the future. But was actually looking for crew for fastest map runs.

Those guys usually don't run with new people i think unless you are a close friend with. You need to beat some of their record and prove you are good enough. ( I think) They won't wanna do run with you just to boost you on LB. You gotta earn it first. Either way don't do it now. They will end up bringing better pets and awaken for armour and helm and people will just beat you again later on.

Quote Originally Posted by lucaskane2480 View Post
    30-40m is incorrect.. That's if you just spend gold on energy kits, even then it's not that much. All you have to do is make it to top 25 and some extra points then farm energy kits. I did that last year and only spent around 5m on the banner.
    It is not incorrect because that is how much gold I spent on it. I did not just throw a random number. The event takes a lot of time and gold. Personally I spent around 1.5k energy kits (bought) and i had around 70k points in Ursoth event. The energy crafted from this are quite insignificant. There is no such thing as 'make to to top 25 and then craft energy' everyday you wake up after being top 25 you get demoted to top 35 or less and crafted energy is not enough to boost again.

p.s. last year energy kits were 14-18k and now 30k so clearly you can't compare last year with this year. Furthermore, considering the amount of time farming points requires, I dont go through the hassle of farming energy since I need actual breaks from game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Well you are lucky af. I did over 100 blood runs spending over 15m at least and looted 0 vanities. But it's cool cuz I farmed like over 10 hlb and will keep them until price ~3m each so i can get around 30m back in future

Those guys usually don't run with new people i think unless you are a close friend with. You need to beat some of their record and prove you are good enough. ( I think) They won't wanna do run with you just to boost you on LB. You gotta earn it first. Either way don't do it now. They will end up bringing better pets and awaken for armour and helm and people will just beat you again later on.

It is not incorrect because that is how much gold I spent on it. I did not just throw a random number. The event takes a lot of time and gold. Personally I spent around 1.5k energy kits (bought) and i had around 70k points in Ursoth event. The energy crafted from this are quite insignificant. There is no such thing as 'make to to top 25 and then craft energy' everyday you wake up after being top 25 you get demoted to top 35 or less and crafted energy is not enough to boost again.

p.s. last year energy kits were 14-18k and now 30k so clearly you can't compare last year with this year. Furthermore, considering the amount of time farming points requires, I dont go through the hassle of farming energy since I need actual breaks from game
    Bro i was in top 1 for a week. And I have a good sleep, didn't even demoted until I stopped running for 1 day. I ended the event being on top 2 mage. And made 27.6M at all (no gold spent but 1.7k plats). All you need is strategy, on how you can save up golds. There are things to get tokens fast.. I remember when I sold my first heroic little bear for 6m (perks of being first in event).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Bro i was in top 1 for a week. And I have a good sleep, didn't even demoted until I stopped running for 1 day. I ended the event being on top 2 mage. And made 27.6M at all (no gold spent but 1.7k plats). All you need is strategy, on how you can save up golds. There are things to get tokens fast.. I remember when I sold my first heroic little bear for 6m (perks of being first in event).
    Gold was not an issue for me; I don't mind how much I spent. My issue was time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

The 40m spent on event was actually my profit before event and I made around 30m after the event excluding the resources from ursoth. It was all good for me.
    It's not that I don't have a strategy; I do
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 10-12-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

I spent 0 gold (but used 30m only as my budget) and 1.700 plats. And I made 20-30m gold durin ursoth. I didn't lose a gold because I used all my profits that I made during ursoth.. looted 70-100 vanities from bloodgrub. So I dont think it will cost 90m to be on top 5. If you know the strategy then you can be on top 5 without spending too much gold. And I used to play 24/7 every events.
    BS

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    BS

Bs? I sold heroic dova 15m + the first heroic lil bear for 6m.. thats already 21m. Plus my looted vanities and others heroic lil bears (with double boss loots), double boss loots gives you 2x token too..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Bs? I sold heroic dova 15m + the first heroic lil bear for 6m.. thats already 21m. Plus my looted vanities and others heroic lil bears (with double boss loots), double boss loots gives you 2x token too..
    3400plat + 20m+ gold and u ran a lot more than me... was 5m a day sometime for just the stupid visages...
    vanity prices died fast... hlb egg prices died fast... and Dova didnt maintain value.
    Given that I doubt i could have made gold even if i had sold all eggs as fast as possible... i cant see how u could running twice as much as i did and getting the same prize

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    3400plat + 20m+ gold and u ran a lot more than me... was 5m a day sometime for just the stupid visages...
    vanity prices died fast... hlb egg prices died fast... and Dova didnt maintain value.
    Given that I doubt i could have made gold even if i had sold all eggs as fast as possible... i cant see how u could running twice as much as i did and getting the same prize

Heroic lil bear prices was 2m on its first week plus im using double boss loot elixir that gives me 2x token. Including the 4x Bloodgrub banner that is worth 4m that time.. And yeah some friends are inviting me on their bloodgrub run (i'm free).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

And I started the event with 1.1k pieces of energy kits..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post

well I made it to top 25 for 6 events now and have used the same method. Never spend over 4m on energies. I usually spend what I make from the event on energy kits as it is so there's that. And yes 1.5k energy kits over 2 weeks is doable straight from waiting for energies/farming them. Lb is honestly quite easy, especially if you have a bunch of friends to run with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

this ^^^ it's all just how you run the event.