Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Level 35 Pinks

Am I the only one who thinks it is strange that we got a rather useless pink for each class at level 30, but no pinks at level 35?

Love the new content and the look of the new sets, but I'm quite turned off by the actual stats on the new gear.

My full custom level 35 op set gives exact same set bonus as level 30 custom and cost around 200k to craft, compared to about 75k for old set.

The difference after all is said and done, 4 hit (over 100 either way) and about 55 armor. The custom blade fin vs the regular blade fin, 1 dex...

Not to mention level 35 customs don't even get called custom, they simply lose the level 35 that shouldn't be there in the first place since purples can't scale and all are 35.

With the amazing scaling of base stats on greens, the green set gives equal damage, slightly less armor, but better stats overall. Rather disappointing overall.

I love that STS sometimes listens to the community and I hope they will consider it on this issue.

Please take an honest evaluation of the statistics and costs associated with custom set at level 35. I honestly think this set would be appropriate to upgrade to pink based on the high cost.

Also consider weapon customization. In PL, custom weapons always at least got a minor boost to damage. One stat point, seriously? No additional armor for custom set either?

Since the custom weapons don't even make a set, what's the point? Maybe make it so class specific customs add to set bonus? Might help the whole issue with engineers abandoning class specific weapons since shields came out...

Please chime in others so maybe the devs will either address the issue or at least give us a response.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reggin For This Useful Post: