Thread: Warrior skill list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Warrior skill list

Warrior Skill List

Level you get skill: Name of skill: Description. Increase/decrease per rank

2: Vengeful Slash: Slash your enemies for extra damage! Cost 10. +Damage, Knockback per rank
    4: Stomp: Blast enemies away from you in all directions! Cost 20. +Damage, Knockback per rank
    6: Taunt: Pulls enemies away from your friends! Cost 25. +Dodge chance per rank
    8: Crippling Slash: Keep enemies from running away! Cost 15. +5 Damage per rank
    10: Rage: Do much more critical-hit damage to targets! Cost 50. +1 Damage and +10 Crit per rank
    12: Super Mega Slash: A massive knockback strike! Cost 15. +Damage, 2 knockback per rank
    14: Crushing Blow: Crush your enemy's ability to do damage! Cost 20. Reduce target damage -10 per rank
    16: Restore: Increase your health regeneration! Cost 20. Regen +4 for 5 sec, +10 heal per rank
    18: Iron Blood: Extra armor protection! Cost 30. +4 Armor per rank
    20: Hell Scream: Terrify your enemies and sap their will to fight! Cost 25. Reduce target damage -10 per rank
    22: Evade: Increase dodge chance for 20 sec. +5% dodge chance per rank
    24: Beckon: Pull enemies toward your position! Increase rank to pull more enemies
    Last edited by tubbies; 04-15-2010 at 10:54 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tubbies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Evade: Increase Dodge chance for 20 sec. +5% dodge chance per rank.
    Beckon: Pull enemies toward your position! Increase rank to pull more enemies.
    Deathshock: Level 30 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for posting this. As a low level warrior, it is very helpful to know what to expect. It helps greatly with the planning aspect!
    Realm: Fnord | Drayden: Archer | Draydan: Warrior | Draydenia: Enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Np. Was looking for a skill list when i first started off too. Couldn't find one so i figured i'd be nice today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There are 4 skills that essentially do the same thing...

I'd gladly trade 2 in for bleeds/rends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i don't get why we got the new evade and beckon when we have taunt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Taunt is near useless in its current state, i did level mine to 5 in hope it proved useful however it doesn't, the dodge bonus is very low and it needs bringing up quite a bit along with its Aggro.

Evade is mediocre, cheap mp cost decent Dodge bonus, Potentially greater with better Equips / Stats as it works off of %.

Beckon is a great skill, Much better range than taunt, Damage and Stun, i would say its perfectly balanced and a essential warrior skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Restore is terrible. While it's good for after or before fights, warriors often need an hp boost in the middle of the action. Perhaps a skill that gives temporary hp?
    Theodor- level 23 ursan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How long does "Iron Blood" last?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was thinking of an ability for a warrior similar to "rage" in Jedi Knights: Jedi Academy, what it does is basically make you invincible and lets you do tons of damage but sacrifices a percentage of life every level up you have on it, I think it's final one was it uses up 50% of current health, but gives like 80% to shields, and 50-60% damage, this would be a good skill if for say you were pretty low on health, because the less health you have the less it takes away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can post level 1 to level 5 what difference for stomp, crushing blow and super mega slash?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMaster View Post
    Can post level 1 to level 5 what difference for stomp, crushing blow and super mega slash?
    I don't think you're gonna get a response from the OP since this thread is from early last year
    Anyway, that info is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ob-Bear-Status!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a interesting, and probably controversial warrior talent build for DPS. Im a lvl 37 and I found a GREAT build for me. As far as defensive skills, ill put them in once I have some spare points. Hell scream is a definite. This build is good for at least 1 other player and not solo. The solo will come when I can input the points to defensive skills. I will update as i go. Heres my build/Stats:

Str: 113
    Agi: 2
    Int: 75

Skills:
    Vengeful Slash 6/6
    Crippling Slash 6/6
    Super Mega Slash 6/6
    Stomp 6/6
    Rage 6/6
    Beckon 6/6
    (So far. Will add as I level)

Gear:

Head: McCrock's Helm of the Bear
    Chest: Swamp Stomper Plate of the Bear
    Swords: Dual Swords of the Bear (Buy with 5 Platinum)
    Shield: Nil
    Ring: Fine Crystal Ring of Life (Buy with 10 Platinum)

1st things first. I NEVER EVER run out of mana for attacks. To the point where I need to input the defensive skills just to try to waste mana and help with soloing/ staying alive.
    The combo of Beckon/rage/stomp is killer. It also stuns for individual finishing off. And by time that comes up the combo of Beckon/stomp is nice. Lets me decide who and what target to go after next. Also it opens up time to get out if need be, regroup/come off c/d and combo through the remaining mobs. In addition my other abilities all come off c/d by time they come up and usually after I have already killed an extra 2 people. Doing this build with a single healer or archer is killer. But doing this combo is a amazing 1-2-3.
    In addition the spped/ amt of damage and overall spread out damage really makes a huge impact for the whole mob. Just be careful to position yourself in between beckon pull and any additonal mobs as this will help to avoid a beckon or stomp drawing accidental mobs.
    When I level I will add the defensive stats to help keep me alive and I will update.
    For me this works quite well. And I wanted to share it. I hope you like it and it works well for you. But as with a MMO....find what works right for you as there is no "one perfect talent tree" to build.
    GL and happy ownage :-)