Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Make Artifacts Lv 2 Can Be Exhange To Elite Awaken

30 Artifacts : 10 Elite Awakens
    150 Artifacts : 50 Elite Awakens
    300 Artifacts : 100 Elite Awakens

Make elite awaken not available to trade/sell

So we can awakens other item that we have . we not need to buy elite awakens because we already lost millions on lv 2 artifacts awaken .

If u make the lv 2 artifact back to arcane and give the awaken back..im not sure that can cover back how much we already lost..because lv 2 artifacts now is easy to loot and the price now just 1k gold each..

Sorry if my English too bad..Im from goheadgostan country

Sent from my Lenovo S1a40 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Errorrz View Post

If u make the lv 2 artifact back to arcane and give the awaken back..im not sure that can cover back how much we already lost..because lv 2 artifacts now is easy to loot and the price now just 1k gold each..

People spent MILLIONS of hard-earned gold in buying the artifacts. It maybe ingame currency but it came from real time spent on the game, real patience, real effort, real grinding and actually playing the game, real money to buy the plats to awaken, etc. The transaction was based on trust (Player/Consumer trust on the Game/Business owners) .Those artifacts should be made arcane again, either 2 or 30. If not atleast mythic.
    You are suggesting those specific artifacts to be made into 30k worth elite awaken gems? -100 for this. Are you out of your mind?

Still patiently awaiting a response from devs because I cant believe they will just turn a blind eye to this artifact issue..
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 10-24-2017 at 04:12 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    People spent MILLIONS of hard-earned gold in buying the artifacts. It maybe ingame currency but it came from real time spent on the game, real patience, real effort, real grinding and actually playing the game, real money to buy the plats to awaken, etc. The transaction was based on trust (Player/Consumer trust on the Game/Business owners) .Those artifacts should be made arcane again, either 2 or 30. If not atleast mythic.
    You are suggesting those specific artifacts to be made into 30k worth elite awaken gems? -100 for this. Are you out of your mind?

Still patiently awaiting a response from devs because I cant believe they will just turn a blind eye to this artifact issue..
    Why they not let the artifacts just be arcane artifacts? Why they not tell us that artifacts is "rare" and not arcane..They not professional enough..change the rarity without tell us..if they very professional, they will let that artifacts be arcane..

Im not millionaire..all my items and gold just worth 20m now..i alrdy lost almost 20m before..if the artifacts change to arcane again, that enough for me to get my 20m back? If i cant get 20m again..i hope i can get 10m so i just lost 50% from it..but now..it impossible to get 10m cuz they artifacts now alrdy become 1k only..

Sent from my Lenovo S1a40 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Surely no one have thought that there's a level 2 halloween artifact since it wasn't mentioned in the event announcement thread so obviously many players all assumed that it will also be arcane so it's not entirely the players fault.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    They cant be again arcane. Just imagine, almost everyone has 30,50 maybe more hallow artifacts. .
    I was talking about the ones that were released as arcane before the update, the ones which some of us paid millions of our gold to buy and spent elite gems to awake. Those details, date, time, transaction details should be on record for support to check and make changes. Support could, if they tried, return the currency (gold) spent on the trades or undo the total transaction or make the item atleast mythic if not arcane. Do you have any other solution that would justify the wasted gold?

Not asking every single rare hallow looted after the update to be made arcane.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 10-24-2017 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Are u ok? Only count artifacts before update! Tell who can has 30 arfifacts when it worth 10m???? This night i'll pray for ur soul! U are not ok lol

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI KII-L22 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post

They already responded, check a different thread.