Lets discuss the problems with pvp (my views and yours)
Soo tanks now over passed 10hp 2k dmg and 9k armor arent tanks suppose to just tank and not deal almost the same dmg as rouges and mages? Starting to see more and more guilds stacking tanks and calling themselves "pro" but won't join/run in pvp if they dont have more than 2 tanks (no tank on either side)im not saying nerf tanks its just a thought.
Make a new pvp or much better take that ffa map and turn in into a new pvp map with 6v6 pvp.
Maybe put a limit on how many tanks can be in each side caz reason why u will see ppl stacking 5 tanks and 1 rouge and leave mages out of the fun.
I would also like to see a pvp map where speed sets aint allowed tired of these spawn killing rouges and tired of sts not wanting to fix the spawn shield. I remember a dev said "have u tried not moving because if u dont move u won't die and the shield will still be on u" and players WHO ACTUALLY pvp kept telling this dev that it was false but nooo the dev kept saying we were wrong but never even saw his evidence supporting it.
anymore thoughts feel free to comment
-this is not a nerf thread so yall dont have to get triggered-

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk