With complete and utter respect to those of you I have talked to recently about tips on making money. Over the last few months I've been sick sick of not being able to afford What I need.Again thank you to those who have been Nice enough to give me pointers lately. Myself, with trial and error has been trying to figure out over the last few months How to make big money. I have tried several things sometimes doing well and then going broke making a wrong decision. This is just to let you guys know I am trying very hard to find out those secrets That make people rich. Aside from the people who have been talking to me about it Also evolts initial post that I read... also what we have discussed personally since I read that... have been helping me out now, the reason that I'm making this post... once I put 2 and 2 together and figure out Some of the big secrets on making a lot of money to get what you need 4 equipment I will let everyone know with a new post. what I know as of now has already been posted by others and I considered just the basics aside from evolts and a few others I have read. But instead of taking what I've learned so far and making enough money on consignment to get what I need I will be taking what I have so far and spending it all in different ways to figure out a new idea of how to make it big! I am writing this with a different device I have a different keyboard application that I am not used to also. I am very sorry for spelling errors or even repeats. Respect respect respect Respect those are not repeat l o l towards those who have talk to me so far. I will not stop with the money I have On this matter! I will make a post that is very clear and detailed on this matter. This Future Money making post will apply to all levels Not just High level players. I do not know how long this will take so please bear with me
Very Sincerely, me shout out to my former guild "Pocket Mafia" and there master & my bro since new noobies... "fearlocker". Sorry I made the decision to leave... I wish guilds were never started because just like as I predicted... you do not get 10 percent of the time to play with old friends that are guilded which everyone is so I kinda enjoy gameplay quite a bit less