Hello everyone! As a follow up to my recently cancelled SL drawing contest, I'll be hosting a few weekly 'lucky draw' contests.
It's as simple as it can get. You pick a number for a chance to win.
1. Pick a number from 1-1000.
2. Post it here, be sure that it isn't taken yet. If it is, only the first one to claim that number is included in the draw.
3. To prevent multiple entries, only forum accounts that are registered before this contest are valid.
IMPORTANT: This thread is for entries only. You are allowed ONE post in this thread. To discuss anything else, please refer to this thread:
Lucky Draw Contest Discussion
- Along with your entry post, you are allowed to put in anything else. Eg, "I choose X. Good luck to everyone!" - anything else please post into the discussion thread. This will help me moderate the total number of entries through post count alone.
- If a non-entry post is here, that will disqualify the original entry and will be removed from the number pool. Please remember this.
An exact guess wins you 50,000 credits. eg, random number is 1 and you choose 1 exactly.
If no exact number is chosen, the top 3 closest to the number wins 10,000 credits each.
Ends on 6 November, 11:59PM Forum Time OR when all 1,000 possible numbers are chosen.
To prove that the number is indeed randomly chosen, as soon as I post this thread I will be messaging Samhayne/Moderators with the randomly generated number just as documentation to prove that this is a random contest. Thank you Samhayne/Moderators
Good luck everyone!