Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Next year's expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    I think i can speak for AL community here no one wants to see a lvl 71 cap please no.
    I want an expansion with new cap :3

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

How would they level up that much? That’d get tiring..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharbrek View Post
    I know many will disagree, but I'm hoping for a mauso 7-10 only because it would allow me to use my nightmare set for a longer time period.
    Mauso 10 will oneshot u through ur set, unless u go full str

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alwarez View Post
    mauso 10 will oneshot u through ur set, unless u go full str
    lmfao.........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    Will there be a lvl 71 cap

Forget that...... Before they make lv.71 open, they are going to have to either significantly increase the XP of enemies, sell higher XP% potions, or make some sort of "XP set"......... The xp points are at 100k+ now, and getting to lv.71 with the current setup would be an absolute nightmare that may run people away from AL..........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I want an expansion with new cap :3
    Haha pls tell me your lying :3
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Haha pls tell me your lying :3
    I think he is being sarcastic. Many people stayed at 61 cap because 61-66 was a massive grind. Tbh prices for 61 gear is still good.

I think Please NO to new levels. Even if an XP set was released, it would cost a lot I imagine which would allow rich people to lvl faster and poorer would suffer or rage or whatever it is they do. This would also give rich people a significant advantage over poor as they would get access before anyone else.

But if this is too late to change STS mind, do huge Xpp payout in new expansion by a significant amount ( more than dreamscape 3-5x more from mobs ). PvP at 66 is already not good, allowing more people to come higher gives sit a fair chance.

Please note I am saying this even though I bought a massive amount of Xp elixirs. I would rather resell them 10k each and make few mil loss than grind like the last expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I think he is being sarcastic. Many people stayed at 61 cap because 61-66 was a massive grind. Tbh prices for 61 gear is still good.

I think Please NO to new levels. Even if an XP set was released, it would cost a lot I imagine which would allow rich people to lvl faster and poorer would suffer or rage or whatever it is they do. This would also give rich people a significant advantage over poor as they would get access before anyone else.

But if this is too late to change STS mind, do huge Xpp payout in new expansion by a significant amount ( more than dreamscape 3-5x more from mobs ). PvP at 66 is already not good, allowing more people to come higher gives sit a fair chance.
    Ditto that....... With things the way they currently are, if they were to release a new cap and necessary/vital XP sets, only about %5 - %10 of the players would be able to afford and make lv.71, the other %95 - %90 will be still be somewhere "below" lv.71 by the time the "next" Lv. cap is released. Heck, nearly %50 would probably leave due to the, yet again, implementation of another gruesome, heavily time consuming target goal (maus/making rank is the other). Without "significant" change, I just don't see a new lv. cap working out all that well........

(the percentages aren't based on any actual info or analysis, they're just rough estimates solely based on feel).........
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 01-05-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Question

they gotta add lv.71 cap so players gonna farm the new maps alot more and not be lazy and want everything to be easy, and yes i know some players dont even have the time but thats the point of mmorpg's you gotta grind,time for new gameplay and content. Plus what if you unlock/obtain everything in the new expansion? won't you wanna level up to 71 after reaching 66 *which is not that hard if u just log on for like 1-2 hours and grind xp & dailies* or make everything instant, you'll get bored. Also lv71 will benefit the development of the expansion's gear progression and also benefit our pets! Just my opinion....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    they gotta add lv.71 cap so players gonna farm the new maps alot more and not be lazy and want everything to be easy, and yes i know some players dont even have the time but thats the point of mmorpg's you gotta grind,time for new gameplay and content. Plus what if you unlock/obtain everything in the new expansion? won't you wanna level up to 71 after reaching 66 *which is not that hard if u just log on for like 1-2 hours and grind xp & dailies* or make everything instant, you'll get bored. Also lv71 will benefit the development of the expansion's gear progression and also benefit our pets! Just my opinion....
    Bad potato no no
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I can appreciate ur input but I wouldn’t normally log in just to do 1-2h daily exp quests for months. It is a big hassle rather than fun. We don’t always need be levels to enjoy contents e.g the Cryostar and Northal events are still soo much fun if u have the right Pt and gear.

Let’s be honestly not many of us use all of the pets. I have 150 pets and at least 130 of them are still level 1. We all know the best combitions and we stick to them already.

Only one cure for laziness —-> drive to become rich in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

they gotta add lv.71 cap so players gonna farm the new maps alot more and not be lazy and want everything to be easy: Maybe you just need to upgrade your friends list or join a guild with players that predominantly run higher/new maps because people from my friends list are always in maus 3-6 and they are always sending party invites......... Best way to make friends with more adequate players is to run maps with different players and just perform, then the requests will come....... Once you strengthen your friends list, you will see that "new map" activity is more active than you portray it to be....

won't you wanna level up to 71 after reaching 66 *which is not that hard if u just log on for like 1-2 hours and grind xp & dailies*
    : With the current setup, 1-2 hours of grinding per day (even if done every single day), will not put you at lv.71 until you begin receiving your first retirement check. We know lv. gains are a part of RPGs but, with the extremely grueling task of reaching lv.66 being not too far in the past and seeing as that reaching lv. 71 will take like 10 times longer, it's clear that reaching lv.71 is something that really needs to be kept off the radar until some type of significant changes/upgrades are made to the current XP system and there are implementations of more advanced XP elixirs and maybe even possibility sets.
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 01-05-2018 at 04:28 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    they gotta add lv.71 cap so players gonna farm the new maps alot more and not be lazy and want everything to be easy: Maybe you just need to upgrade your friends list or join a guild with players that predominantly run higher/new maps because people from my friends list are always in maus 3-6 and they are always sending party invites......... Best way to make friends with more adequate players is to run maps with different players and just perform, then the requests will come....... Once you strengthen your friends list, you will see that "new map" activity is more active than you portray it to be....

won't you wanna level up to 71 after reaching 66 *which is not that hard if u just log on for like 1-2 hours and grind xp & dailies*
    : With the current setup, 1-2 hours of grinding per day (even if done every single day), will not put you at lv.71 until you begin receiving your first retirement check. We know lv. gains are a part of RPGs but, with the extremely grueling task of reaching lv.66 being not too far in the past and seeing as that reaching lv. 71 will take like 10 times longer, it's clear that reaching lv.71 is something that really needs to be kept off the radar until some type of significant changes/upgrades are made to the current XP system and there are implementations of more advanced XP elixirs and maybe even possibility sets.
    How do you know lv71 will take a while to reach? they didn't even reveal how much xp is required in order to level up. what if it will be small? or big? no one knows....what if the new mobs give alot more xp? new quests give more xp? nothing has been revealed to us yet. im fine with where i am, i started this game solo and i was always solo for the most part. I'm a lone wolf and its my way. I'm pretty sure everyone else has there own styles also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I can appreciate ur input but I wouldn’t normally log in just to do 1-2h daily exp quests for months. It is a big hassle rather than fun. We don’t always need be levels to enjoy contents e.g the Cryostar and Northal events are still soo much fun if u have the right Pt and gear.

Let’s be honestly not many of us use all of the pets. I have 150 pets and at least 130 of them are still level 1. We all know the best combitions and we stick to them already.

Only one cure for laziness —-> drive to become rich in AL
    I have 116 pets and i only use 5 of them and i was hypothetically speaking Even logging on for 1-2 hours is enough for some progression.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

How do you know lv71 will take a while to reach? they didn't even reveal how much xp is required in order to level up. what if it will be small? or big? no one knows....what if the new mobs give alot more xp? new quests give more xp? nothing has been revealed to us yet. im fine with where i am, i started this game solo and i was always solo for the most part. I'm a lone wolf and its my way. I'm pretty sure everyone else has there own styles also.
    I think you're missing something........

I know how much the new levels will need based on my experience since 2012.... The new levels will always require MORE xp than the amount currently listed at cap...... So, for instance, based on my experience, it's already known that you will need MORE than 106,305 XP to reach lv. 67, then, to reach lv.68, you will need MORE XP than what was needed to reach lv. 67, and ETC........ I've manually leveled up "EVERY" level from 1 - 66 in AL, so I know what a new lv. cap will demand.....

And, as your post says: "what if the new mobs give alot more xp? new quests give more xp"........ As we have been saying, that's what WOULD BE needed to make a new lv.cap work and, that still may not be enough.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    I think you're missing something........

I know how much the new levels will need based on my experience since 2012.... The new levels will always require MORE xp than the amount currently listed at cap...... So, for instance, based on my experience, it's already known that you will need MORE than 106,305 XP to reach lv. 67, then, to reach lv.68, you will need MORE XP than what was needed to reach lv. 67, and ETC........ I've manually leveled up "EVERY" level from 1 - 66 in AL, so I know what a new lv. cap will demand.....

And, as your post says: "what if the new mobs give alot more xp? new quests give more xp"........ As we have been saying, that's what WOULD BE needed to make a new lv.cap work and, that still may not be enough.......
    Of course the mobs and quests will have more xp, also what if the xp requirement changes all of a sudden due to community feedback? no one knows, this is one of those rare occasions where players actually don't want a level cap increase, so mabey the devs will look into it?
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 01-05-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Pls add group msg functions , such as msg all warrior of lvl 66... As well as sorting friend list, or add memo for a friend (e.g. this guy good at esg...) thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Happy New Year Arcane Legends

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk
    I am not a king who rules but a servant who serves - D.G

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Told ya guys lol
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

More guild control
    Such as limit officer ability to kick whole
    Give a position between rec and officers
    Allow guild halls to be decorated like homes.
    A new hall would be nice
    A way to print list of all guild members for master to
    show last log in to gm