Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
I am sorry mate, I fail to understand your post. Please help me understand, are you saying that bots created multiple characters, played the game, reached X level for Y reason and farmed the certain amount of gold given automatically to inventory. And the solution for that is a captcha quest.

Well, I can go to the science of developing a bot, both static and dynamic, but it will be a long read. You are talking about an AI that takes days of coding, and to run multiple threads of such code will take a high power cpu with a nice network bandwidth. But anyway for the sake of argument I say its possible and agree to you. Then what if the player starts the bot after completing the captcha?

PS: This is only annoying and irritating to players who create different accounts. Which makes me think why does 1 need multiple accounts to play, when they can have multiple characters on same account. Even if 1 char have trade enabled in that account all char can have items because they share the stash.
I make it clearer, I have played this game long enough, bots were used for "X" number of reasons by players, it was so if you had reached lvl ... with a new character you automatically received gold, so after the abuse of bots the gold per-lvl system has been removed and i can say that sts can confirm this.

The players who abused it had a script or used ai, but that does not matter as far as i know that he had 10-20 accounts, each time a character reached lvl 15, he would receive 4K gold in his inventory, the character automatically removed and re-created with a random name this happened for more than 3 months some players thought it was suspicious and made screenshots and videos of it and later sts introduced the trade permit.

And a human verification quest can solve this problem and i can also say what if player "Y" starts a bot after he has brought a trade permit? Because that literally makes no sense to me.

The reason why players like me create a new account is that i am a f2p player and merchant. Why should i wait 12 days for 120 story tokens to create a new character on the same account? If i can do this within 10 days "100 story tokens" with a new account and can shorten the process.