Thread: Ideas to make pl great again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Making 2pc/ 3pc rings 76+ isn't a good idea... it doesn't make sense to me, I've seen people twink with 3pc 61s before rings were tradeable. That would just make it so if those people return, they couldn't use what they earned lol

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    Very few people had that, and it wasn't fair then either and if they return to this evolved game with L100 and new stuff, the last thing they should be worrying about is a 150k ring. You're defending a select group of people that probably won't return... over the betterment of all twink pvp... if we are taking into consideration their feelings anyways... I'd be just as upset as a returning L61 with 3pc ring to see every level have what I earned. Remember also, everything's tradable... lots of people lost way more than just a 3pc ring. Your reasoning is very concentrated and doesn't make much sense. And when I say twink I mean all levels 1-76, specifically 10-45, stats are so sensitive at these levels it turns twink into a 2 shot mess, from what I've seen
    Last edited by Kurvy; 12-11-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    Very few people had that, and it wasn't fair then either and if they return to this evolved game with L100 and new stuff, the last thing they should be worrying about is a 150k ring
    The fact is... they earned that 150k ring. What isn't fair exactly? They started early enough to have it. Why limit what they earned because they dedicated time back when pl was actually challenging. Before combo blessings, pets, and xp orbs it required ridiculous amounts of time and effort, what your saying is those people and their time mean nothing?

Your problem is the market. The market is low because demand is low. Demand is low because of stat based weapons being hard to get. Stat based weapons being hard to get caused many pvpers to leave, thus killing market demand.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

The fact is... they earned that 150k ring. What isn't fair exactly? They started early enough to have it. Why limit what they earned because they dedicated time back when pl was actually challenging. Before combo blessings, pets, and xp orbs it required ridiculous amounts of time and effort, what your saying is those people and their time mean nothing?

Your problem is the market. The market is low because demand is low. Demand is low because of stat based weapons being hard to get. Stat based weapons being hard to get caused many pvpers to leave, thus killing market demand.

So you're reasoning for not having a balanced fun twink pvp is the fact that there may be still a few accounts that earned a ring a long time ago, have quit, and MIGHT return to find that the now cheap ring they earned is only L76+? And you think they would rather have their rings for the 15 minutes it takes them to level up from 61 to 76 in prison rather than a balanced twink pvp? You're argument is irrelevant and is kind of funny.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

So you're reasoning for not having a balanced fun twink pvp is the fact that there may be still a few accounts that earned a ring a long time ago, have quit, and MIGHT return to find that the now cheap ring they earned is only L76+? And you think they would rather have their rings for the 15 minutes it takes them to level up from 61 to 76 in prison rather than a balanced twink pvp? You're argument is irrelevant and is kind of funny.
    My argument is based on logic, while yours is based on "it's not fair". This is the way it has been forever. And twink pvp is pretty much balanced. If all can get rings how is it unbalanced?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

My argument is based on logic, while yours is based on "it's not fair". This is the way it has been forever. And twink pvp is pretty much balanced. If all can get rings how is it unbalanced?

I think it's the other way around actually. Your original statement was it's not fair to the very few people who worked for a now cheap ring (which makes no sense). Twink was never meant for OP 3pc rings, it's all crit luck now and everyone I talk to about it has agreed with me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I think it's the other way around actually. Your original statement was it's not fair to the very few people who worked for a now cheap ring (which makes no sense). Twink was never meant for OP 3pc rings, it's all crit luck now and everyone I talk to about it has agreed with me.
    They add 2 crit max...