Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Will not be hosting a christmas tournament

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

We understand the difficulty of balancing so many games at once.

However, to be blunt, you guys kind of put yourselves in this position. PL will always be the best game you ever designed (in my opinion), and when you guys decided to branch out and make more and more games it really hurt the community as a whole. All of the different types of games fractured the loyal PL community which only amplified the damage done to an already declining PL. Instead of bearing down and fixing very blatant issues with PL gameplay, the decision to make more games was made which only watered down the brand as a whole and didn’t offer any help to the community already established. This is why I am and always will be frustrated with this game and reluctant to participate in any more updates. Yes, it’s great that we still get updates for a 7 year old game, but when they are just ways to keep making money off of us without actually addressing the issues we have identified we lose the respect we once had for STS.

Dolloway made a genius post on why the stat balance in PL in its current state is bad for PVP. A few devs even responded to it, yet no action was ever taken to attempt to fix the issues addressed. Is stat balancing really that intensive from a developing standpoint? It’s not like new content is being introduced. All we want is balanced PVP to enjoy with friends, but we can’t have that until the ridiculous holiday “fun” is abandoned and the core issues of stat balancing are finally addressed. If the devs are willing to listen and even implement reasonable stat changes, then I can guarantee that me and other players would put in the work to help make that possible. But right now it just feels like a one sided conversation where all of our suggestions go in one ear and out the other which is extremely frustrating.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post: