Since there is an achievement for 10,000 flags, many people are flagging in ctf in order to get that achievement. I'm one of these persons, who join ctf rooms and kill people, because for me doing these flags for free is like dummyfarming and I don't support this. You join a ctf room and people write "flag only". This is a ctf room... The purpose of it is to get these flags with hard work, but nowadays people just start insulting you when you kill them. Of course you can just flag alone if nobody is joining the room for getting that achievement done, but if people are joining it's simply unfair to expect them to look how you do your flags while they do nothing. Don't join pvp if you don't want to play pvp! The purpose of this thread is that flaggers understand why i kill them and I hope that less people will start getting offensive.(I wrote this thread into General Discussion, because I think it will rather reach the people I am aiming for here than in Player vs Player and it's not really about pvp, but about the behaviour). Sorry for the long text.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk