Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: unkindness to other players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Amen greo ^^ :3
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

okies ... im gonna say a few things and open my heart open my thoughts. This is not often a wise move, and i dont generally do it, as by exposing your inner being to all often leads to a barrage of hate pms and judgements from others.
    But anyhows ....
    Life is a myriad of personalities and differential colours. But you can break it down into two different factions ... there are creators and followers. Most people are more comfortable to follow, thats human nature. The creators are a beacon to follow, and when you follow them you will expose yourself and experience the truly unexpected beauty of life .. ive followed creators many times, and the random things ive seen have been truly awe inspiring, magnifecent, joyfull ... providing of course the creator of actions and experiences is of a good heart. And ive also been a creator ... still working on it

Some creators rule and guide by fear and pain, there path is ultimately unkind .... these we have the self power and self awareness to walk away from. See it ... recognise it ... choose to disengage even if it means complete loneliness, after all loneliness is only a fresh new place with time and space to meet the beauty of others? Be self aware and in control of your choices and actions.

If you know yourself trust yourself then you have the power to pretty much negate, excite, control, create any emotional situation around you ... anything ... when you remain calm confident in yourself the majority of people will follow your lead because they may be afraid or insecure. So you .. you create the tone.
    Example ... when you see somebody truly happy, a light spirit a bright aura that always walks in the sun, what do you do what do you feel ... are you not drawn to them ... do they not simply make you smile make you feel happy? They are completely happy within themselves and who they are, and there energy and being is entoxicating ... like the smell of a rose after rainfall warmed by the sun. The scent is heavenly ... blue moon rose is my favourite xxxx
    Another example .. i lived on a desert island in thailand between work contracts (im british born by the way), i know and am friends with local thai mafia and they are tight ... its a military coo when king was dying and **** hits the fan. Military thai mafia turn up at my home .. local thai mafia turn up at my home ... i got a soldier and about 20 local thai mafia around me ... im calm, cigarettes all around, beers, i set the tone, i create ... all goes well, its a longer story than that, but essential the environment was controlled by my emotional tone of calm, and despite aggression insecurities and fear, saving face , and by allowing all to vent their aggressions without any reaction from me other than kindness the situation disolved calmly.

So be a creator .. be comfortable in yourself enough to step outside the box of the unkind and create the emotional tone of your environment ... if a person is not part of who you want to be then simply ignore disengage.
    Ive done this many times in local bars off grid on desert islands ... whoooooaaaaa trouble person ... bad energy ... simply disengage from their attention and they disappear ... its not confrontational or aggressive, you just kinda dont feed their fire and you slip under their radar.

So

__desire__

stand up ... be a creator ... be calm .. know yourself be yourself ... trust yourself ... do you love yourself? Why do you let the unworthy of your heart your attention undermine you sense of well being, happiness and aura?
    You are simply you fighting for a guild with many kind members with only the few unkind? Those that afflict you are merely fading dust particles in the air floating in an ungrounded space of their own pain and insecurities. So what do you do what do you say to them?
    Just listen to any who hate mail and only return kind words. Because thats who you fundamentally are ... dont let anyone change that ... we rise above it. There is no need to engage ...

if its who you thought was a friend that betrayed you let you down stabbed you in the back then this is different ... we cry a while ... bleed .. hurt ... and what do we learn ... we learn to choose our friends better .... and ultimately its their loss for letting us go.
    Right.
    Dust yourself off ... come on ... stand up ,,, now let me see that fire that light in your eyes ... let me see it .... rage hard at those that seek to unfurl you ... burn them like the sun and watch their insignifacance fall like the ashes like the nothing that they are ... you are the power of yourself and let all fall before your light ... scream ... rant .. rave .. throw **** ... break stuff ...spin twirl your energy, gather all things around you, twist and turn in power hate sadness love ... breathe deep and gather your all your everything, focus .. summon your inner self ... enhance ... centre yourself, extend yourself, create an infinite spear point of everything around you to hurl at them and burn them through infinity through and past their many next lives .. we prepare to explode in rage and lay waste to all around us without a care ... we ignite, rage, burn

but wait

take my hand a while and sit with me please.
    sitting crossed legged at the top of a mountain
    look up .. what do you see?
    we see stars criss crossed by a palette knifes slash of an abandon depicting all colours of the milky way all at once at the same time, colour your world vividly ... or the golden light of dawn etching islands, outlining them in gold leaf of a new day as the sun rises ... we see the sun fall into the ocean in infinite, infinite changing colours of light ... a place where sky finally meets earth, and you can walk out into the ocean in the reflected light of the sun on wave crests ... shifting changing illuminating reflecting the world ... shimmering ... connecting the world of sky and earth ... transfixed in ethereal beauty .. just bobbing in water between worlds ...inbetween that space of nothing and yet everything ....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Amazing greo peace and love ^ <3
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

and just watch the sun simply fall into the ocean in order to give grace and humility to the moon and stars ....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

So I had an interaction with a rather rude, very annoying, and down right mean person.

It really was easy to deal with, ignore and report. I haven’t seen him since and I am again at peace with the world 🌎.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    So I had an interaction with a rather rude, very annoying, and down right mean person.

It really was easy to deal with, ignore and report. I haven’t seen him since and I am again at peace with the world ��.
    Nice good that you was chill enough too report and ignore

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Greo did it again *.* am i the only one who loves reading everthing this guy says?

Its all so..peaceful and loving and it just makes people feel good.

<3 Greoatef

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    523 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YeaSheGamez View Post
    Greo did it again *.* am i the only one who loves reading everthing this guy says?

Its all so..peaceful and loving and it just makes people feel good.

<3 Greoatef

Yes Greo is very poetic and his words are profound. A true philosopher in my opinion. I just wish he didn't smoke because it's really bad for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    Wait, Kairihearts is a girl?! O.o
    Yes

Kairihearts is a girl.

I know kairihearts.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 01-30-2018 at 11:14 PM.

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

After 12 years of playing mmorpgs...I never assume gender.
    Last edited by Java; 01-30-2018 at 11:27 PM.

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Java For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

XD Nailed it!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Power of the coffee bump!

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coffee View Post
    Power of the coffee bump!
    *shifty eyes*

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    *shifty eyes*
    *shifty eyes* /11 chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Hello. I play many years this game and I found this: most players when you are kind and help them become greed and greed is the sickness of our world.
    They see you only that you have and become jealous and then hate you somehow!
    They forgot easy that you spent time and gold to help them!
    All the time WANT WANT and WANT!
    This makes me so sad because me I’m old 40 years old and I want when I play this game with kids to help them to be happy and enjoy game.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitsooos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    Hello. I play many years this game and I found this: most players when you are kind and help them become greed and greed is the sickness of our world.
    This makes me so sad because me I’m old 40 years old and I want when I play this game with kids to help them to be happy and enjoy game.
    Well said Mits! Many people forget where they came from and the hard work they put in to getting there. Staying grounded is a gift.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    523 Posts

Hihi there Mits. You're a very kind and lovely person and.... You're not old.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Take a look this YouTube video :https://youtu.be/NERlGCOMWO4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

True. A lot of people ignore one another, but some people in that video might’ve been afk. There are some
    Random ppl who stand afk in town all day doing nothing. And some people speak different languages as well. I know I’ll always be glad to help out my fellow noobies (if you catch me online, that is. Heheheh)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I personally don't help anyone with anything unless they are my guildmates.

You cant judge someone just because they didnt respond to you that person could be busy or you never know what that persons going through at that moment.

You can't expect everyone to drop everything their doing to help you..the world doesnt revolve around you honey.

In this video i see the guy asking strangers for help was in a guild. Maybe if he was guildless someone would actually believe he's a noob. But when i see someone ask me for help and their not in my guild i simply tell them "ask your guild for help" they then say "no one helps" or "no one is on" i then respond with "join a more helpful/active guild then"

Dont get me wrong ask me questions all day i'll answer just dont ask me to help you lvl/do dailies. I have enough on my plate helping and providing for my guild.

That's what guilds are for right...to guide and help. Its not just a fancy title.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to YeaSheGamez For This Useful Post: