Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winter event plat tier

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

First they punish all the people that hoard forged energy by removing them at the end of the event. Then they punish all the people who didn't hoard forged energy by making the tiers impossible to reach. GG

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    ...This event is 3 weeks long, I think it's more than possible to get plat.
    ...Faster crafting time would be nice, as would better drops and token value. Already spending tokens on vanities and "heroic"breezega isn't worth it.
    No, it not possible for people who does not have energy stocked or are willing to spend on it. Unless:
    Lets say you get Tarlok every run or lets just average every run point as 30(unlreal). So, 28k (plat tier)/30(points)= 933 runs.
    It takes 2 hours to craft energy (because essence drop is so awesome that you just need 1 KT4 run -_-, and obviously you will be running the event in these 2 hours), with 5 craft slots, i.e., 50 energy a day (forget that you have a life, and sleep is for loosers) = 1050 crafted energy. There you go! you are plat, enjoy your vanity, and you have few extra energy to contribute towards removal of it.

+1 on the 2nd point.

@STS, 1st of all, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and yours.
    I hope with new year this game does not turn from F2P to P2P. Because the events certainly turned into P2W.

Many people said that the plat tier is high for compensating on removal of energy; which I doubt, coz why would you want players with no energy stock to suffer, right? After all you are going to remove energy used/unused. With Shadowspire not dropping any points, I believe I cannot reach plat, so I just cry on gold tier. Thank you very much for such a wonderful event . Now, I ll just keep quite and see how low things can drop.

#nosalt (Loved the shadowspire dragon design, very original )
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is this event even worth it...I mean I get that you can loot locks (which is amazing :3) but is it really worth the time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharbrek View Post
    Is this event even worth it...I mean I get that you can loot locks (which is amazing :3) but is it really worth the time?
    loot locks if its those new ones Why did I recieve what I got from my 3chests for reaching Silver the event apart from the Two Crate Tokens.
    3 Rare items 2 mages helms and a Rare tanks Armour (and two token locks you use in the NPC In Garetta Village. The Exact Same Item ( Which are not even listed in 2017 themed locked crates.
    30 plat for the same as the 3Chests for reaching silver tier WooPeeDooo.......
    I Stopped their till I spoke too you guys, As I was just about too spent some xmas cash
    Thankfully I didnt spend £500.00 (sterling ) & saved myself $673.00 in dollars....
    Which I would have happily spent too try get a heroic Pet...
    now looking at it again it does not even state that rare items are given out so Why Was I given the Same 3 Items from my siver chest apart from the 2 Crate Tokens.
    And Now They Are Sold out....

Can Someone please answer me that I was praying for a heroic pet Not 3 Rare items & 2 lock Tokens ....

Thank you Hopefully I’ll get an asnswer soon ....
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 12-31-2017 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I did type a long post about Einstein's theory of relativity but left one word out and deleted it. I personally don't think it's worth it. Did you know that if you stand next to a very large solid mass, time is supposed to slow down in that place? Then again..what is time, does it exist? Answers can be posted via arlorian postman to my house. Only joking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I did type a long post about Einstein's theory of relativity but left one word out and deleted it. I personally don't think it's worth it. Did you know that if you stand next to a very large solid mass, time is supposed to slow down in that place? Then again..what is time, does it exist? Answers can be posted via arlorian postman to my house. Only joking.
    I love quantum physics ( M theory ftw!), and while I could answer the part about time, I'll instead share some of my test results for your peer review;

I'm standing on/near the biggest mass ( the earth ) I could find beside trumps head, and time has slowed on the brood bar whenever I'm awake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    I love quantum physics ( M theory ftw!), and while I could answer the part about time, I'll instead share some of my test results for your peer review;

I'm standing on/near the biggest mass ( the earth ) I could find beside trumps head, and time has slowed on the brood bar whenever I'm awake.
    I'm standing next to a very large guy at the moment.. purely to test the theory.. not because he's good looking and has a vintage Bentley you understand. Why does time slow down when we're waiting for the brood grounds to open but go quickly when we have a luck elixir from Klaas?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    ...Why does time slow down when we're waiting for the brood grounds to open but go quickly when we have a luck elixir from Klaas?
    It's all relative....