Thread: $$$--Selling Signatures--$$$

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

If no one claims that signature I posted on the first page by 9pm Eastern Time, I'll open it up for purchase to anyone. Bidding will start at what I see fit, but it'll be a 15k auto-win (aka you offer 15k, it's yours). The price will obviously include a name and other text if wanted. However, since time is money and this sig isn't really what either party mentioned previously asked for, for a rather nice price of 12k, you can claim it NOW. No loopholes or tricks, it's yours right this second for 12k SL credits. Otherwise, as I said, auction starts at 9pm eastern.

Again, this is the signature up for sale if not claimed by Gunfu or Olz:

Please note that while you may want multiple lines of text, it just may not be possible/look good to have it. If I know my sig guy, he won't do something if he thinks it'll look bad because it's his name on the work.

Just a heads up guys, my sig guy is busy tonight until around 10pm Eastern, but then he's not very busy all weekend so expect to see some sigs popping up here .
    I'm thinking about just letting him make sigs as he wishes as well, like ideas that he has that no one asked for, and putting them up for sale. Like a art gallery where everything is up for auction. Could hire people to find the winners in game and collect money like Chownis mentioned, even give people a cut if they bring me customers...

Keep an eye out for a big remodeling if this starts to take off...my poor sig guy is going to hate me lol!!
    Last edited by Kahlua; 11-10-2011 at 12:30 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help