Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Cool $$$--Selling Signatures--$$$

Hello guys

So I'm in need of some money in game to get some armor for my other accounts, and since drops just aren't cutting it, I'm turning to this. I will be selling signatures for anywhere between 5k and 20k+ SL credits. I don't play PL really, so I don't really have any use for PL gold .

Here's the catch. I will not be making these signatures myself. The first signature I've ever made is the one I'm using right now, and it's...alright. I wouldn't try to do anything more complicated myself because well, I have no idea how, and don't have time to watch videos and learn lol ..... SOOOOOOO I'll be selling signatures that I'll have made. Think of me as a middle-woman. You tell me what you want, I'll relay the message, and then upload your signature here for you. I don't have much other information than that because it's pretty late and my sig-guy is sleeping

I can tell you that he's good and you won't be disappointed. You don't have to pay me before obviously, that's not fair. If you like the signature, you can accept it and pay for it. Simple as that.

I know this is a very weird way to run a sig shop...but I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm making them, because that's not right . Any other rules/regulations/whatever I'll post tomorrow after I talk with my guy.

Just post the following:

Name on sig:
    Other words on sig:
    Primary colors:
    Picture/Render:
    Anything else:

K thanks guys

Examples:

Disclaimer: My 'company' owns the rights to these signatures. Using one without my permission is stealing and you will be reported.
    Last edited by Kahlua; 11-11-2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: New example :)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help