Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Most desired rare pets/ items?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Hm does that mean i have to sell my last pc of medusa red arlor green arlor etc now ?

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    Hm does that mean i have to sell my last pc of medusa red arlor green arlor etc now ?

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk
    Originals will keep their rarity in my opinion...recoloured version would be maybe a mid way between original sets owners and people who want them aswell.
    A blue ghost set..a red icespirit..a grey frank set..a gree golem..a pink medusa? Maybe would be funny..anyway no rage guys we just share opinions.

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
    Originals will keep their rarity in my opinion...recoloured version would be maybe a mid way between original sets owners and people who want them aswell.
    A blue ghost set..a red icespirit..a grey frank set..a gree golem..a pink medusa? Maybe would be funny..anyway no rage guys we just share opinions.

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk
    Here’s my opinion,

Towns will be filled with cheap knock-offs of Collectibles/Lb vanity(making the OG’s prices lower and less unique), everyone will soon realize they still ultimately want the OG vanity/collectibles, prices will go back up due to the demand and the hoarders, people will continue to complain about the prices...They will never be satisfied until they have what they want.

I suggest to simply introduce new exciting lb vanities that will satisfy the majority of players therefor everyone who works hard enough for it can own something unique. This will keep the uniqueness of OG vanities/collectibles at the same time giving a chance for everyone to earn something unique and valuable as well.

If sts does this correctly they can profit greatly from adding new features/items in these events.