Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Most desired rare pets/ items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
    Two things i dont get :
    1.) vanity shards?
    So people can make their hoarded good items vanity and show off more?..
    2.) No lb vanities
    So that the owners are safe and can raise prices more comfortably..

Lets take one lb set... Medusa.. There were 25 sets.. Now idk probably 10-12.
    Let keep 15 sets for each.. Thats 6 lb sets in total x 15..
    Makes 60 + the new specter sets lets say for each class so 12 in total... Rn

Leave all the calculation.
    Its basically 75 sets in game..
    Or...
    In the hands as sets or as pieces within 75-100 people.. Where 90% of them have not run LB to get them but mere hoarders and people who like the set..

I dont blame the people who like set so much that they dont sell.. Because they wont be affected even if many people wear them..they like it.. So they wear it.

So 100 peoples (dont call yourselves loyal and elite... So what are we?)dont assign terms to yourselves..

Many people want to see LB like looking sets in game.. And ready to spend..
    If you like your sets dont sell them... If you lime new lb LIKE set released.. Then buy them also lmao..

Dont say stuff like you worked so hard for it.. I have run LB too and iv spent millions of gold and also plat..
    Dont call this elite..

Just let us give suggestions... And as you can see many people want LB LIKE vanities.. But some adamant people just keep counter replying that what we are asking is ridiculous..

Its not ridiculous to anyone but who says that..
    So dont flag others... Just say i dont want lb rereleased.. And move on..

They can count the number of votes who want / or not want by looking at the thread..
    Ty
    Found this post to b most useful and fair
    +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Could we stop Heroic, Artifact,Mausoleum and speed set legends?
    => I hope it’s not just me who desires this :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FearAL View Post
    Why are you guys FIXED on OLD lb vanities instead of something NEW, it’s something that I will never understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I totally agree why peeps are stuck with old vanities wanting recolored ones instead of wanting something new that looks totally different but looks equally awesome so both old and new player have a chance to get em.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blazerland For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

A Big NO to vanity shards even if the vanity will be untradable.

Nothing gonna kill the game faster than this item..

Killed 31-36 PvP... Cuz of hoarders, barely come across the Arcane Maul of ollers/bb hooks/kerhsal.

Now it will kill all the colectible items, they should stay as they were originally made.

Someone who agrees with vanity shard should agree with Bringing back lb vanities too...

Because everyone will be unique and love what they have and others will desire heraldics, weapons, other collectibles and ask them to bring back... They are unique too, so let those who desire the collective stuff can have them.

And Snowman please stop replying to others so sts can read what ppl are suggesting!!

Thank you sts for all the efforts you have put so far and making millions of people from different places come together

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Think most new players want the chance to stand a bit equal to those that have been playing for season and seasons. By this I mean that they want the chance to wear old gear/vanities like ghost, orig jester, crier sets, tabard, etc. Of course those who currently owns one of these items would be against the re-release because it's in human nature to want to be above someone else, also items like elite journey, LB vanities are somewhat of a personal achievement.
    I'd give anything to have one of those elite journeyman vanities, I simply adore it so much.
    A solution against the dislike of re-releasing the vanities could be modifying these vanities so the originals keep their value somewhat.
    As said by many others in this thread it's mission impossible to please everyone but I think making a modified version of the original high valued vanities might reduce the hate.
    Also I see no point in releasing the heroic vanity shard or so since it would only benefit the ones currently owning the rare collectibles like crier, heraldic, etc.
    Could do the same thing that was done for the mythic weapons during AL B-day event but instead of weapons, collectibles like crier. I know all you in current possession of one of these rare collectibles or vanities will be against this post just to maintain uniqueness but give the new players a chance to do something other than drool over those with ultra rare items?
    This is strictly regarding vanities apart from banners.
    No..Because they have worked too hard to get them by themselves...and believe me it took long.I am against releasing SAME LB vanities.I AM NOT AGAINST RECOLORING but leave the originals one as THEY ARE

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Disproof For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Make sales old vanity's :
    Tree set (mage)
    Red arlor (mage, rogue, tank)
    Green arlor (rogue)

And I think make sale heroic pets:
    Magma
    KnK
    Ellie
    Gobi
    Ripmaw
    LnL
    Hawken

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Not related to the topic, but I’ve never seen a thread in Announcements Section with a question mark...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Ker Shal Scepter is my favvv

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Add maul of ollerus, ker'shal scepter and Blackbeard's nefarious hooks to the crate token/event vendors.

+1 to the aura slot because the rogue class STILL has no aura circle weapon after so many years. If you really don't want to give us one, just let us slot other classes weapon auras thanks.

I wouldn't mind the ker'shal staff aura on my rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Just remembered this and thought I should add this to the wish list:

Boss Double Loot elixirs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Idk if these have been mentioned before but regarding the title of the thread I think most desirable items (imo) are:

Arcane shard/fossil

Vials of ectoplasm (or however they're called, they're rare atm)

First arcane weapons (bb hooks, ollerus and kershal)

Himingleva, Villi and Uller's sets

Undying Orb (not sure about this but would be cool to see more uses of it)

Para/eye gems.. no.. pls no...we already have jewels for that.

As for pets I would say that the egg event fixes everything...

I might have other items later but nothing more atm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I would Love too see at least 2,3 Arcane Pets drop in maps not just from chests, Also more vanity like the ice-Spirit for rogues thats what you call vanity and that medusa head was amazing Graphics with those snakes.
    Just a little more thought into the vanity & No re-colours of old vanity.
    Gold & Silver, Vanity I keep telling you guys in the questionaires you send Vanity that sparkles not luminous
    Plus you know how much we love our Aura’s,
    But only certain players got them I didnt even know their were winter ones till after the event as I never seen any till then And mostly on the same players. Or they are selling for £29,£33 Million No offence but thats just crazy Gold for an Aura
    For Normal players that aint and never will be sitting with £150Mill or more So No Chance of a lot of us getting them.
    So how about adding some Aura’s too certain vanity like what you did with the mage staff the Kershal. (think thats how you spell it lol)
    And someone all ready says White wings.
    Id be here all day with ideas so I’ll stop now as that should be enough too give you some ideas....
    So Glad Ypur asking what people would like Much it’s Appreciated 🛍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    I would Love too see at least 2,3 Arcane Pets drop in maps not just from chests, Also more vanity like the ice-Spirit for rogues thats what you call vanity and that medusa head was amazing Graphics with those snakes.
    Just a little more thought into the vanity & No re-colours of old vanity.
    Gold & Silver, Vanity I keep telling you guys in the questionaires you send Vanity that sparkles not luminous
    Plus you know how much we love our Aura’s,
    But only certain players got them I didnt even know their were winter ones till after the event as I never seen any till then And mostly on the same players. Or they are selling for £29,£33 Million No offence but thats just crazy Gold for an Aura
    For Normal players that aint and never will be sitting with £150Mill or more So No Chance of a lot of us getting them.
    So how about adding some Aura’s too certain vanity like what you did with the mage staff the Kershal. (think thats how you spell it lol)
    And someone all ready says White wings.
    Id be here all day with ideas so I’ll stop now as that should be enough too give you some ideas....
    So Glad Ypur asking what people would like Much it’s Appreciated 🛍
    I‘ve not got an edit button under my posts So cant fix
    So glad your asking what people would like it’s much appreciated.
    instead ypur * Has the Edit button been removed ?

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #254
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

As always, we appreciate your passion.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: