Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Most desired rare pets/ items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
    Ok lmao no more drama...
    It comes down to this:
    Ill just go over how profitable it can be for them...

Very few people own LB vanities
    To cater to them - - >
    Advantages : erm..... Idk(happy 1% population of arlor)
    Downside: no more profits for sts.

New LB lookalikes and recolours---> will be sold within a minute even if 50 pieces per class come out even if 5000 plat per piece..

So we are looking at two advantages:
    1.) prices brought to normal(both new and old and old is way higher ofc)
    New players can now set a hard but ACHIEVABLE GOAL to obtain their dream vanity at a cheaper rate.. So lets say the 99% are pretty happy passively or truly..

2.) huge profits and regulated supply.

Downside: 1% people unhappy. (including you)

If you guys think its unfair.. Its not going to be exactly same as yours but a LOOKALIKE and even not end up in sale but in other LB rewards.. Just as G said..
    So you dont have to worry.

This will really stabilise one part of AL which are LB item selling..

Instead of saying increase 100M trade limit..
    Lets get new stuff so that many people can enjoy playing this game with their favourite items..
    People spent for LB.. Now people will spend for LB lookalikes.. Ultimately its good

Ty
    As I said, no salt intended.

I see where you are coming from with the 1% being unhappy and the “profits” that sts can make while also making the majority of AL players happy. But if you’re using profits for sts as a reason then the solution is very simple.
    Sts can do countless of other things to make the majority of people happy while still making a profit, example:
    • Making new and Lb vanities
    • Adding new non-tradeable gold vanities
    • Placing key crates in store for mini events
    • Having platinum sales
    • Adding new locked crates
    • New Housing items that add stats

There are many other things sts can do to make a profit while also making EVERYONE in the community happy and not making a loyal/veteran 1% of the community upset.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danishahmed View Post
    Wouldn't ur plat be worthless if we the maus farmers didn't farm gold... Who will pay for ur awakening gems??

Reward me for farming maus/jewels for months to make enough gold to buy them... And no

No one is selling wish they sold them, keep ur lovely vanities to ur self it's making no sense to me that u comparing ur runs for. 2 weeks. >>> Than ppl earning daily and investing thousands of dollaz in game to get what they like and still can't get them

So re releasing will be a justice to the plat buyers to the maus farmers, since u ppl aren't gonna sell anyways?!

And bye!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    What are you getting at exactly? I stated that maus runners/plat buyers are the ones raising the prices of the vanities simply by outbidding eachother.
    You farm gold in maus everyday to earn enough gold to buy the things you want, Good, I encourage everyone to do so but what reward do you expect for doing so exactly? You are working for the things you want, congrats you are considered an everyday average player like the rest of us. The rewards from event Lb are something entirely different.

As I said, nobody is forcing them to pay anything, it’s your own fault if you waste your money and cannot get what you want. And since you brought up “Justice”, where is the Justice for OG players/Hardcore merchers who own these rewards ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I just want to see something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tackled For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    I don’t want to get offered because I don’t want to sell my reward, Im one of the few who doesn’t sell off their items. There are other owners who would be happy to sell you their items.
    People who purchased platinum have a great part in AL, I myself buy platinum but it won’t be fair to buy something with platinum that others have grinded for weeks for and earned.
    And exactly my point, the ones who do runs and spend 50m so they can finally afford the vanity are the ones who are raising the prices, they bid until the highest offer gets it; this happens everyday. On the other hand, the people who don’t Farm and earn the gold to afford the items( aka don’t work for it ) are the ones asking for sts to give them these vanities.

And Im not bragging about rewards but, what should sts reward you for exactly? For not working as hard as the fellow player who earned their reward ? Makes sense

Lets settle to this.. (HYPOTHETICALLY)
    Because all is in their hands...

No more same vanities but other LEADERBOARD VANITY SETS..
    I would prefer new sets compared to wings or helms...
    Because now for many events.. Theres no new sets like golem/ghost/frank/spirit coming rather we are getting enhanced wings.. Balloon banners.. Halloween scary open mouth mask..these are the rewards being given equivalent to medusa /frank/ ghost and..
    (for Winter) yeti / ice spirit/ golem(top 25/50) and enhanced shadow wings(top 5)

This is not fair.. Just because we are new players and also buying tonnes of plat.. We even run LB to get these?..

This is the only reason we are demanding the same sets released for plat because no way to obtain them..

So you are saying people will sell them..
    I can say with 100% that NO current owners of ice golem will sell their set.. Coz they look cool ofc.. I agree so?..
    Y angry of others want it and are willing to apend plat for it.. Thats the fact i dont get with you..
    Anyways... New LB set for top 25 will not only be for looks.. But also to even regulate the prices of previously released sets..

People are offering more for them because theres only a few TYPE of LB sets(vanities) and is increasing too much demand..

Pls regulate this VIA weekly sales or as Lb rewards.. Even top 5 set is great..
    Hope to see this during love event or sooner..

TY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danishahmed View Post
    U just answered ur self "Y they should be re release?"

1. U wanna get offered like ridiculous amounts...

2. U don't wanna sell

3. While others are earning the rl cash working day and night and purchasing plat... U seem to not even consider as worthy. Lol

4. Others who don't buy plat runs ny spending 50m++++ on gears and get gold so they can finally buy the vanity they want and offer u guys ridiculous amounts... But u guys don't wanna sell.... So their only option is to ask sts for help

5. And u r right u got ur reward, and now we want ours .. y are u being a cri baby in this matter???

Agreed to all

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zauilet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Nothing is as risky as merching, requires pure talent, vast knowledge about all items, is a toug work..

Why do you think that other ppl get's tons and tons of gold without doing anything..

And byeeeeeeee!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Lets settle to this.. (HYPOTHETICALLY)
    Because all is in their hands...

No more same vanities but other LEADERBOARD VANITY SETS..
    I would prefer new sets compared to wings or helms...
    Because now for many events.. Theres no new sets like golem/ghost/frank/spirit coming rather we are getting enhanced wings.. Balloon banners.. Halloween scary open mouth mask..these are the rewards being given equivalent to medusa /frank/ ghost and..
    (for Winter) yeti / ice spirit/ golem(top 25/50) and enhanced shadow wings(top 5)

This is not fair.. Just because we are new players and also buying tonnes of plat.. We even run LB to get these?..

This is the only reason we are demanding the same sets released for plat because no way to obtain them..

So you are saying people will sell them..
    I can say with 100% that NO current owners of ice golem will sell their set.. Coz they look cool ofc.. I agree so?..
    Y angry of others want it and are willing to apend plat for it.. Thats the fact i dont get with you..
    Anyways... New LB set for top 25 will not only be for looks.. But also to even regulate the prices of previously released sets..

People are offering more for them because theres only a few TYPE of LB sets(vanities) and is increasing too much demand..

Pls regulate this VIA weekly sales or as Lb rewards.. Even top 5 set is great..
    Hope to see this during love event or sooner..

TY
    I agree with the first part of your statement but it’s not fair for us OG players to have something we worked hard for being sold for virtually nothing compared to what we spent. In any game you play, the OG players will most likely own the OG/expensive items, there isn’t much you can do about it. There is ways you can buy Ice golem set, it depends on your bargains/offers ect. These are rewards keep in mind, the only way to obtain them was to earn them through event lb, not meant as a profitable sale for sts.

I understand people are willing to spend $500-$2000 in platinum purchases to obtain these but that’s simply not how it’s done in AL. It’s even caused people to get banned for simply paying cash for the sets with 3rd party websites.

I also agree that Sts should make nicer and more unique lb rewards but keep in mind these Lb sets many are asking for are years old, don’t expect them to have the same value. If you truly want to obtain these lb vanities legitimately, ask sts to make better and new lb rewards so you can run them and reach your goals, not recolors.

More new high demand lb rewards in the future= better probability to obtain the ultra rare og vanities.
    +1 on raised gold cap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Calm down guys, STS most likely already had an idea of what the player base would want if they asked this question. They probably had 80% of the list in mind already.

Catering for old/new player happiness is good and all but it comes down to what is profitable in the end and I think the answer to that is pretty clear.

Keep 50 premium members happy or make a huge profit out of hundreds to thousands and potentially lose those premium members.

If you were running a company I'm sure you wouldn't think twice.

Please remember that STS is a company.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    I agree with the first part of your statement but it’s not fair for us OG players to have something we worked hard for being sold for virtually nothing compared to what we spent. In any game you play, the OG players will most likely own the OG/expensive items, there isn’t much you can do about it. There is ways you can buy Ice golem set, it depends on your bargains/offers ect. These are rewards keep in mind, the only way to obtain them was to earn them through event lb, not meant as a profitable sale for sts.

I understand people are willing to spend $500-$2000 in platinum purchases to obtain these but that’s simply not how it’s done in AL. It’s even caused people to get banned for simply paying cash for the sets with 3rd party websites.

I also agree that Sts should make nicer and more unique lb rewards but keep in mind these Lb sets many are asking for are years old, don’t expect them to have the same value. If you truly want to obtain these lb vanities legitimately, ask sts to make better and new lb rewards so you can run them and reach your goals, not recolors.

More new high demand lb rewards in the future= better probability to obtain the ultra rare og vanities.
    +1 on raised gold cap
    Since you say people buy third party gold..
    Why do you think they do that? (LB related)
    Its because of overpricing LB items..

If STS does this.. They can control it.. They can control third party by providing many things and LB vanities are a crucial part of this game..

Since you said some new people buy third party.. Do you fail to realise some old players did attain platinum by illegal ways.. And dont you see that platinum could have gone into the hard grinding youre talking about?

Even your lb item could be the result of that..

Dont throw wrong remarks..
    Im not a "new player".. And still i cant get a vanity i desired for 3 months now.. I. E after i bought the necessary plat...

All we want a new good looking any LB vanity sets but with concept lile yeti / frank / golems..
    Tbh recolours would do great too.. As rewards

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Lightbulb

Wow so much tt...
    Requesting to add 2 more items to fight, I mean list hehe

• Ker'shal Scepter
    • Mage Ghost Vanity from 2014.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	165845
    Feel free to recolor particles to Red/Orange/Green
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Since you say people buy third party gold..
    Why do you think they do that? (LB related)
    Its because of overpricing LB items..

If STS does this.. They can control it.. They can control third party by providing many things and LB vanities are a crucial part of this game..

Since you said some new people buy third party.. Do you fail to realise some old players did attain platinum by illegal ways.. And dont you see that platinum could have gone into the hard grinding youre talking about?

Even your lb item could be the result of that..

Dont throw wrong remarks..
    Im not a "new player".. And still i cant get a vanity i desired for 3 months now.. I. E after i bought the necessary plat...

All we want a new good looking any LB vanity sets but with concept lile yeti / frank / golems..
    Tbh recolours would do great too.. As rewards
    I don’t know the reason people buy gold, perhaps to buy anything they wanted not lb vanity specifically. I know about the platinum farmers back during those events, most of them getting banned resulted in the vanity sets to become even more rare. Also, Im talking about how players can grind hard now for things they wanted thanks mausoleum and gl awakes, the cheaters who obtained the lb vanity before were dealt with.

And I know people who farmed and saved all the gold they earned for a year+ to get what they wanted. Keep farming/ merching/ or in your case buying platinum and eventually you’ll earn enough for what you want; it’s not suppose to be easy.

I think the new lb vanity should have a whole concept of it’s own, therefor having it’s own special uniqueness and value rather than a yeti/ frank/ golem lookalike.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I am very keen on bringing back lb vanities to stabilize their prices, because these hoarders and inflation made vanities'es prices ridiculous. These vanity, heroic etc. shards is the think that I am not very keen on. I don't want too see anymore heroic arcane pets, and vanity shards? Maybe it'd be okay if that shards are not tradeable and it's products also, but I don't really know.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Re-release old vanities

So many supply and low in demand, gold is not the issue it is the supply and demand.

Items like Kershal needs to drop more in game, not to drop the prices as such again I repeat it's the supply and demand.

I have seen alot of people who wear things which I want to buy, balloon banner, Kershal, Frank vest, Frank set, ollerus maul vanity etc those people are not selling because they are hoarding.

Therefore again I repeat supply and demand.

I would like to see Sts re-release those lb vanities and other items in game also

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Want to add Desert Assassin sets to be back this love event *.*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
    Re-release old vanities

So many supply and low in demand, gold is not the issue it is the supply and demand.

Items like Kershal needs to drop more in game, not to drop the prices as such again I repeat it's the supply and demand.

I have seen alot of people who wear things which I want to buy, balloon banner, Kershal, Frank vest, Frank set, ollerus maul vanity etc those people are not selling because they are hoarding.

Therefore again I repeat supply and demand.

I would like to see Sts re-release those lb vanities and other items in game also

I also support re release of old vanities as the original ones itself not recoloured
    +1

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

The grass is always greener on the other side.
    I like how they forget, that its not green all seasons.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    I also support re release of old vanities as the original ones itself not recoloured
    +1
    No edit option on my post :/
    Sts needs to focus on bringing new people to al nd that is possible whn the goals r achieveable as smone said earlier cant remember the name
    More people wil download and play the game when they realise game is not impossible for new plyrs
    First step is reducing cost of these awesome vanities ofc by re releasing them
    Second and most important would b a gold sink
    Nd i see no one has taken into consideration my point about h knk it really needs to b dealt with now itself :/

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

No edit option on my post :/
    Sts needs to focus on bringing new people to al nd that is possible whn the goals r achieveable as smone said earlier cant remember the name
    More people wil download and play the game when they realise game is not impossible for new plyrs
    First step is reducing cost of these awesome vanities ofc by re releasing them
    Second and most important would b a gold sink
    Nd i see no one has taken into consideration my point about h knk it really needs to b dealt with now itself :/
    Not only heroic knk

Took me 2 months to find heroic lnl
    When It finally showed up in auction I was lucky enough to claim it, bought for 10m.
    Now I see many players looking for heroic lnl or heroic swift, I've been offered up to 15m for the egg which I will keep only because I know if I sell it might take me another few months to find.

Also on my last post what I meant is there are low supply and high demands of items.
    This game is growing from what I can see, I remember when auction would be filled with lots of rare items, frank helm, frank vest, red Arlor, Medusa, ghost.... Now it's all junk....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
    Not only heroic knk

Took me 2 months to find heroic lnl
    When It finally showed up in auction I was lucky enough to claim it, bought for 10m.
    Now I see many players looking for heroic lnl or heroic swift, I've been offered up to 15m for the egg which I will keep only because I know if I sell it might take me another few months to find.

Also on my last post what I meant is there are low supply and high demands of items.
    This game is growing from what I can see, I remember when auction would be filled with lots of rare items, frank helm, frank vest, red Arlor, Medusa, ghost.... Now it's all junk....

What i meant was this xD

I would like to add only a few things here
    The paracelsus soul stone imo must b on sale idk when sts should decide that if they agree
    I m inactive so putting other things on this post of mine too
    Regarding heroic knk it is first heroic version of arcane pets and still it is not too late to do something about this or game will b called heroic legends nd i guess everyone knows this already :/
    There r i think a few heroic knk in game rn and the owners of they should b given some vip 50-60m kit idk fot sure and the heroic knk must b turned back to arcane egg in the whole game nd its drop must b removed from this year's winter locks too and tbh something like this must b done for heroic version of mythic pets too may b im not sure
    And a request to sts : PLEASE STOP RELEASING ANYMORE HEROIC PETS!
    and as sts is listening to community now from what i saw in a few posts which is a good thing
    Sts should do something about artifacts and awakenings because these 2 are main reason of ruining balance between p2p and f2p
    And yes some tournaments must b done for pvp or something else which makes pvp less expensive and active again
    And something must b done to avoid one hit pvp play at endgame
    Thats all i got to say ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Heroic lucky, ava set, para gem pls...
    And vanity shard is good idea too