Thread: This needs to be dealt with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Default This needs to be dealt with

Some random (hunterishak) keeps private messaging me on newly created accounts swearing at me, insulting me & abusing my with like 3 messages per second, I don't know if he doing this with a macro or what but seriously needs to be dealt with, I have screenshots. Just let me know who I should send it to.
    Last edited by Justg; 01-24-2018 at 12:00 PM. Reason: less drama. Dealt with
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

A few of those names do not look random. Report to support, ignore as best you can, and pm justg about it. In the meantime, unfortunately, live with it as best you can or hide on an alt. This is terrible.

Star light, star bright...

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

I ll just quote myself from Kairihearts thread.
    "
    Sad, but you just gave that troll a win by dedicating a thread to him. Why does it even matter to you what a internet nutjob thinks about you? He got nothing on you.. just smile, feel pity on him for being raised like that and shake it off.

Do this next time: Simply tell that guy that he should not talk like that again. If he continues, ignore/report him in-game and send the screenshot to support.
    Use this link to create a case: https://support.spacetimestudios.com...tal/emails/new.

Do not put screenshots with player's ign in forums, it is against forum rules. Now cheer-up and don't let an internet baffoon bother you.

(I am sure you are aware of all this, still your rage can take the best of you)
    "
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Omg this has gone to a whole new level!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    I ll just quote myself from Kairihearts thread.
    "
    Sad, but you just gave that troll a win by dedicating a thread to him. Why does it even matter to you what a internet nutjob thinks about you? He got nothing on you.. just smile, feel pity on him for being raised like that and shake it off.

Do this next time: Simply tell that guy that he should not talk like that again. If he continues, ignore/report him in-game and send the screenshot to support.
    Use this link to create a case: https://support.spacetimestudios.com...tal/emails/new.

Do not put screenshots with player's ign in forums, it is against forum rules. Now cheer-up and don't let an internet baffoon bother you.

(I am sure you are aware of all this, still your rage can take the best of you)
    "
    Bruh I sent case no answer for over 1 month, so there is no other option than post it here since they don't answer..

RASYNLCHSAID

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jawr View Post
    Bruh I sent case no answer for over 1 month, so there is no other option than post it here since they don't answer..

RASYNLCHSAID
    It takes time to get a response, around 5 to 7 days, if you email in between that time it resets (basically the case goes back in the queue). When I create a case I wait a week before I email them again with case number in subject. I think they have a small group of people in support, and possibly too many cases. I always get reply from same person.

Do check your spam folder, all their emails come to my spam for some reason.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    It takes time to get a response, around 5 to 7 days, if you email in between that time it resets (basically the case goes back in the queue). When I create a case I wait a week before I email them again with case number in subject. I think they have a small group of people in support, and possibly too many cases. I always get reply from same person.

Do check your spam folder, all their emails come to my spam for some reason.
    I never spam them, I checked but nothing I didn't want to send another email I just sent message directly to moderator on forum hope he can assist me..

RASYNLCHSAID

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Maybe you can temporarily change your name for a few days then change it back after. Hopefully by then he will give up.
    Good luck!

IGN: Deviantvvish

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

This is happening a lot lately. No point in putting them on ignore because they keep making new accounts or they have multiple characters on one account. I have had similar messages and although the name calling stopped bothering me..I can't put them on here for obvious reasons..I found the messages annoying when my character was fighting. I wish there was an option to turn private messages off. I completely understand how upset you are feeling..It's the negativity that comes with these messages that affects you. Remember the majority of players are decent and it's these few sad players that need to be pitied. Please can we have an option to turn private messages off?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I hope sts will change to ignore account instead of ignore player. It means once we ignore one player, all of characters in the account will be all ignored.

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reakmgc View Post
    I hope sts will change to ignore account instead of ignore player. It means once we ignore one player, all of characters in the account will be all ignored.

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk
    when u ignore one toon, that entire acc is muted.

I once made a troll toon named Babajii and randomly told Java "I solve love problem 100% black magic!" And when she ignored that toon I lost contact for a while until we figured out what happened.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    when u ignore one toon, that entire acc is muted.

I once made a troll toon named Babajii and randomly told Java "I solve love problem 100% black magic!" And when she ignored that toon I lost contact for a while until we figured out what happened.
    How much do you charge?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

people are jealous of u marsuu lol i have the same prob, i just pretend its not there. mine are because im rich and i dont give stuff away for free. lmao i work for my stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Wow Marsu really sorry for what is happening.
    Be strong, don’t let people like those win! Contact support brace yourself and try to ignore as much as you can!!!!
    I don’t know what I would do in the same situation but just thinking you would quit for this make me sad.
    A big hug.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid