Thread: Hallo and horror locks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Default Hallo and horror locks

Hey everyone!

I have hallo lock recipes but appears i can not craft hallo locks with that recipe it shows with hallo recipe i can craft horror locks i was a bit confused is this maybe a bug? Or did it get changed while i was on break?
    Would Appreciate some help ty.

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

If it's 2017s recipe there was a typo saying hallow recipe when they were for horror crates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    If it's 2017s recipe there was a typo saying hallow recipe when they were for horror crates.
    Oh i see thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

The old recipes for the Locked Massive Crate of the Hallows does not appear to be craftable anymore. I think they have been removing old recipes from the crafting list. At least it seems like it since Blood Leaf crates and Cryostars. As far as I can tell, for each type of crate/event, only one is active in the crafting list.

For Halloween, the current event crate is the Locked Massive Crate of Horrors, which you should be able to craft with the appropriate recipes.

For Xmas, the former Locked Massive Crate of the Hearth no longer appear on the crafting list. The current ones are the Locked Massive Crate of Black Ice.

Star light, star bright...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Massive Cryostar is still craftable although it doesnt drop anymore but I cant seem to craft Massive Hearth Crates anymore which can be crafted from Twilight crates. The irony.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    The old recipes for the Locked Massive Crate of the Hallows does not appear to be craftable anymore. I think they have been removing old recipes from the crafting list. At least it seems like it since Blood Leaf crates and Cryostars. As far as I can tell, for each type of crate/event, only one is active in the crafting list.

For Halloween, the current event crate is the Locked Massive Crate of Horrors, which you should be able to craft with the appropriate recipes.

For Xmas, the former Locked Massive Crate of the Hearth no longer appear on the crafting list. The current ones are the Locked Massive Crate of Black Ice.
    Thanks for ur time awsome info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    Massive Cryostar is still craftable although it doesnt drop anymore but I cant seem to craft Massive Hearth Crates anymore which can be crafted from Twilight crates. The irony.
    I had some heart recipes which i tried to craft it appreas on my inventory but not in the crafting place as fyrce said they dont exist no longer

Last edited by mssweety; 01-30-2018 at 07:16 PM.