Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinion on what Pocket Legends Needs to be Successful Again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alphasemana View Post
    It seems a large amount of the community prefers ice cream and candy (my opinion)
    And look where we are.

Eat your veggies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Not even close to "almost" balanced. Rhinos still were broken vs every class besides mage if the rhino didnt dodge. Pure stats introduced a new way of playing yes. They were broken before the new armor, yes. This is why i suggest we wait until we get the helm/shield/1h to go wuth the armor. Im hoping he doesnt make it as strong as 2h but makes it compete with it. (More dodge/armor for 4pc) you continue to complain about 2h, but cinco already said hes not nerfing them. Let things fall where they may. We have only had 4pc sets as of late. Why not go back to 76/77 (birds/foxes/bears) being able to play with 4pc and 3pc sets. Given that they have OP damage. Why do you think cinco added a 5k HP armor? Its to combat getting 1 shot by the 2h weapons. Just wait patiently until we get the helm/shield/1h. Then you can complain.
    Are you joking bro?? Did you even play in the beginning of the 100 cap when it was all 4pc's everything was almost perfectly fine

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    And look where we are.

Eat your veggies.
    The game is pretty stable for where it is as cinco has said it has been steadily growing since 2016 just needs a few tweaks and some live events to bring the game back to life for more people in endgame

ELITE

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    No one likes paying for stuff..not a lot of people like cleaning...not a lot of people like homework... not a lot of people like eating their fruits and veggies... i can go on. There are things we need to do to lead a successful life.. just like there are things we need in a game for it to be structured and enjoyable overall. Please think about it and you will realize this like i did.
    dont think of this as me comparing PL to a plate of broccoli or homework, in order for a game to run well everything needs to be intact. Which means fixing what we have, only then will we have the results we want from PL again. Think of it this way... you can live a long happy life if you eats your fruits and veggies(what we need)... or you can live for 20 years only eating icecream and candy(what we have now in PL)

Hope this makes sense... im pretty sure my day has been one entire yawn.
    Btw, whos changing the thread titles? There is no opinion... these things would save PL.
    Video games are a little different than eating your fruits and veggies. If the community doesn't like the idea, the devs won't support it because they want people to play the game. Just because some guy says "it's good for you" on the forums when the community doesn't agree means that it will actually be a good idea.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Are you joking bro?? Did you even play in the beginning of the 100 cap when it was all 4pc's everything was almost perfectly fine
    I did... capture the flag hasn't been playable at all since 85 cap and not really fun since 80. Health in relation to healing is completely out of whack, mages heal is pretty much just good for removing debuffs and all ffa regardless of player experience or skill is pretty much just people taking turns killing each other. Knowledge of the game and experience used to play a role, knowing range, timing your heals ect. Now it's just all auto attack and dodge luck, first to dodge wins pretty much every single time.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    I did... capture the flag hasn't been playable at all since 85 cap and not really fun since 80. Health in relation to healing is completely out of whack, mages heal is pretty much just good for removing debuffs and all ffa regardless of player experience or skill is pretty much just people taking turns killing each other. Knowledge of the game and experience used to play a role, knowing range, timing your heals ect. Now it's just all auto attack and dodge luck, first to dodge wins pretty much every single time.

I second this, I can’t believe I spent 27m on a pure stat weapon to PvP. It really is the most disgusting system to participate in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post

Every post makes me lel. This is what someone says who used to have every single advantage, a class can have but no weakness, all powerful class. The phase when 99% peps 99% of the time played as mage and stating that as knowledge of the game, funny.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Every post makes me lel. This is what someone says who used to have every single advantage, a class can have but no weakness, all powerful class. The phase when 99% peps 99% of the time played as mage and stating that as knowledge of the game, funny.
    I beat you with every class at every level... stop making excuses for being a horrible player, you had a mage with a set 80 cap. I beat it regularly as did everyone else, i used to try helping you solve this problem, but your repeated actions in game (bulling new players for being new) have caused me to start saying, and i quote "cry less newgen"

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Here is 71 bear vs 71 bear... no advantage of class, no excuses, 6-0 rage quit.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

And all we're left with is the drama.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: