Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [FAN ART CONTEST] What's your Leaderboard worth?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Hey vroom,

there is some great ideas here. Why not use them for other events or timed run season banner. It is the 10th season afterall. We are expecting something awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

IGN: Bruteful
    Piece Type: Banner
    Link to Full Size Submission: Greedy goblin king banner https://imgur.com/gallery/qD0nW
    Description : Greedy goblin king rise from dead steal all arlorian money and slain any arlorian who disobey his will!
    hope sts change bonus bos from arena like venom like.. use this figure i made.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6x6.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	166718

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zulice zion For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

IGN: samyeyes
    Piece Type : L.B banner
    Description : This l.b banner is a soul goblin boss, I would like to raise an idea by creating this banner a talking banner just like maridos pet. We know that its hard to be a top 10 l.b finalist, so I decided that the talking banner is awarded ONLY for global top 10 l.b winners. And looking forward that this banner praises a gamer who wears it, an uplifting feeling priceless^^. Example like " You are no match with my master " like " My master is so handsome wkwkwk and so on ;D

Name:	IMG_20180225_101143~2.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	709.7 KB 
ID:	166746

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm not trying to be a hater,but everything its still depressing since i last criticise,its like a bunch of kid drawing and editing,but I'm impressed that there's someone who actually thought that a star on a back of a mage would win them 500 plat...

Sent from my ASUS_Z002 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Breadstck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Could we get a tool to create meshes for character vanity??? You guys have some mesh design platform that you use. Then we can submit the mesh vanity we've created instead of some drawer which is only 1D.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

[QUOTE=Breadstck;2800017]I'm not trying to be a hater,but everything its still depressing since i last criticise,its like a bunch of kid drawing and editing,but I'm impressed that there's someone who actually thought that a star on a back of a mage would win them 500 plat...

And still we hold our breaths awaiting your award winning contribution friend
    I have met ppl on AL from 8yo to 50yo so yes many players are kids...even some of the older players xD

It doesnt matter if its drawn, image edited or written discription. However you choose to show the idea you have is what this is about. There is alot of awesome ideas & inspiration right here & im blown away by this. Alot of love & passion for AL <3

Keep i up guys & girls, goblin event coming sooooooon!!
    Does the walker choose the path or the path choose the walker

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Albatroszz For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breadstck View Post
    I'm not trying to be a hater,but everything its still depressing since i last criticise,its like a bunch of kid drawing and editing,but I'm impressed that there's someone who actually thought that a star on a back of a mage would win them 500 plat...

Hmm, you didn't like anything? Now I am scared to submit my drawing :\
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

[QUOTE=Albatroszz;2800062]

And still we hold our breaths awaiting your award winning contribution friend
    I have met ppl on AL from 8yo to 50yo so yes many players are kids...even some of the older players xD

It doesnt matter if its drawn, image edited or written discription. However you choose to show the idea you have is what this is about. There is alot of awesome ideas & inspiration right here & im blown away by this. Alot of love & passion for AL <3

Keep i up guys & girls, goblin event coming sooooooon!!
    That guy is an immature. Ideas are ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

IGN: Snowbiscuit

Piece Type: (Banner/Back Vanity)

Name: Living Goreblin's banner
    Green-blin Torch

Description: (Banner) the banner is made way cooler and not so different from the last year's banner of Goreblin, it is alive and not just head, coz I think before while staring at the Goblin banner of other player, I got satisfied and not so empress, I mean I'm not saying it not cool or good banner, don't worry but the head banner is cool, but the thing that comes to my head is what if that banner on your back move? So maybe it will be way cooler right? So I designed the living banner. (Back Vanity) this is just inspired to the Goblin events theme, so it was made, by me.

Hope you appreciate it. Ty

Sent from my OMEGA HD 3S using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    Could we get a tool to create meshes for character vanity??? You guys have some mesh design platform that you use. Then we can submit the mesh vanity we've created instead of some drawer which is only 1D.
    Blender and SketchUp are decent, but as for submitting meshes.. I think it won't happen as it's safer for STS to download/view an image as reference for creating the banner/backpack instead of downloading a risky file containing the 3D mesh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zulice zion View Post
    IGN: Bruteful
    Piece Type: Banner
    Link to Full Size Submission: Greedy goblin king banner https://imgur.com/gallery/qD0nW
    Description : Greedy goblin king rise from dead steal all arlorian money and slain any arlorian who disobey his will!
    hope sts change bonus bos from arena like venom like.. use this figure i made.

Name:	6x6.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	166718
    Oh. My. GOD. I WISH THIS BECOMES A VANITY SET! *Crosses fingers*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Ign: Snowbiscuit

No link, (size: 1000x1000 pixel)
    Description: a living, moving thing in your back, this is what my imagination takes me when staring at the Goblin head banner, the idea comes to me what if it move? What if it lives at your back? What if this goblin is not just head? But instead a half body. That idea comes to my mind and do the design, I think we should not go further too different from the old banner, we should stick to it, it just need a make over, not a change over, coz the head banner is cool, but if the body goes too, it will be way more cooler.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

LOL.... Far from a mona lisa but, sometimes "hail marys" and "shots-in-the-dark" actually payoff.....

Extra Info: I honestly did not know they already had a cryo gem backpack that was sooooo similar looking to my "jewel backpack"......

Now I feel sooo.........

Name:	GW0wgu5.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	166789

LOL.... So I guess that technically makes me a winner.............. I'd gladly accept partial winnings (250 plat) in my account..... Thanks.... ..... LMFAO!!!!!!

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

IGN: Slice
    Piece Type: Back
    Link to Full Size Submission:
    here's the overall look of the whole plan: https://imgur.com/gallery/Kl1mI
    And here a closer look of the actual work: https://imgur.com/gallery/6JEz0
    Description (optional): I've always wanted to create something nice to a game, hence this was a perfect chance to. I like to create simple but fancy things so yeah, I hope you like it
    Lived in the land of Arlor since April of 2013~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by draaal View Post
    Ign: Snowbiscuit

No link, (size: 1000x1000 pixel)
    Description: a living, moving thing in your back, this is what my imagination takes me when staring at the Goblin head banner, the idea comes to me what if it move? What if it lives at your back? What if this goblin is not just head? But instead a half body. That idea comes to my mind and do the design, I think we should not go further too different from the old banner, we should stick to it, it just need a make over, not a change over, coz the head banner is cool, but if the body goes too, it will be way more cooler.

Ahmm, I'm sorry I posted it twice, I ever thought that I send a thread from my draft.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Hey vroom,

there is some great ideas here. Why not use them for other events or timed run season banner. It is the 10th season afterall. We are expecting something awesome
    It's Season 11, the timed board is a typo (which is why the timed with X exists already).
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Plss don't consider this piece as an contestant art, this is just what I have in mind, to suggest for Goblin Event banner.. this are hand made, pencil and bullpen fun art, I hope you consider this as it's potential design.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

IGN: Ibreakingbad
    Piece Type: Back Vanity
    Link to Full Size Submission: https://imgur.com/VP7uLI5
    Description (optional): Found in a old abandoned goblin outpost. These are the swords of the Great Goblin King, used in the Great Arlorian War. Each rune of the sealed sword has a descending green glow, showing the power infused within by the greatest goblin sorcerers 1000 years ago still remains. Upon equipping these cursed blades, you hear voices calling you towards uncharted sections of the Lost Mages Mines. Equipping this vanity grants you a green version of the vigilant pavise aura.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by draaal View Post
    Plss don't consider this piece as an contestant art, this is just what I have in mind, to suggest for Goblin Event banner.. this are hand made, pencil and bullpen fun art, I hope you consider this as it's potential design.

Not bad.......

Got me thinking......

I want this as a weapon or weapon vanity for mages...... I can see it........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #140
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Hey vroom,

There is always a chance that artwork from this could make its way into the game for other reasons
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post: