Thread: I would like more points per boss

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frynoodlez View Post
    Why not just lower the tier requirements then.......
    Indeed. At this point sts can‘t increase points per boss since some ppl will feel cheated. But they can lower the tier requirements. We get way fewer points than we did in any other event so we need way lower tier requirements IMO.

So much on points.

To mention the token problem:

So at 20 bosses with normal amount of crafted token kits (we need to craft energy as well and crafting those on alt chars can‘t be the real way to go) you will end up owning like 300 tokens (considering that you kill enough mobs to drop enough hearts). Anyways how should we simply get 1500 tokens for ONE DRAW of the new crate? I mean we are supposed to buy other stuff and the loveletters as well, which are 200 tokens each, for ONE prime hugthulu (if you ever reach gold tier before the event is over). That means you need to do 15 runs for one prime hugthulu and then you don‘t have tokens for anything else. That needs to be reworked in my opinion.
    We need party-option for raid! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stricker20000 View Post
    Indeed. At this point sts can‘t increase points per boss since some ppl will feel cheated. But they can lower the tier requirements. We get way fewer points than we did in any other event so we need way lower tier requirements IMO.

So much on points.

To mention the token problem:

So at 20 bosses with normal amount of crafted token kits (we need to craft energy as well and crafting those on alt chars can‘t be the real way to go) you will end up owning like 300 tokens (considering that you kill enough mobs to drop enough hearts). Anyways how should we simply get 1500 tokens for ONE DRAW of the new crate? I mean we are supposed to buy other stuff and the loveletters as well, which are 200 tokens each, for ONE prime hugthulu (if you ever reach gold tier before the event is over). That means you need to do 15 runs for one prime hugthulu and then you don‘t have tokens for anything else. That needs to be reworked in my opinion.
    Ribi back :O