Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
I disagree. With all the past events offering casual f2p players the chance to Gold without spending anything on energy, it's kinda hard to believe this is the step in the right direction. 5-7 hours a day just to reach a tier isn't what i call a fair improvement, but the rewards i see for hitting these tiers isn't really a wow-factor, like nightshade from goblin event 2015, so it's hard for me to complain really. But just an FYI, the big grind has always been for the leaderboard rewards if you are into that kind of thing, not for event completion. Lots of people simply just don't have enough time in the day for that. 2-3 hours a day is perfect for plat tier. People will continue grinding the event for crates and whatnot, so it doesn't affect participation in any negative way to lower the parameters to more reasonable values.
You are entitled to your opinion, just like I am
My point to the OP was: The ratio is not same as winter event. It required 930+ runs (around 20 hours of per day gameplay for Plat tier. Needless to say the rewards on those tiers were not worth. Which changed here.
I am not a LB player nor I get much time to play, but I understand that is a limitation from my end. The game or the content has nothing to do with it. My 14+ years of MMO experience says that every game ever made is always designed for players dedicated to spend time (f2p/p2p) or money(p2w) in the game.