Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: tainted procs ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    lvl41?
    My Bad.. Im not a mage to remember the lvl of that weapon.. correction is 46

it is not problem to run 4 rogues (or 3 rogues and warr) without "NEW" weapons
    Im not talking about the problem.. that is also no problem to run with 4 war on maus.. the issue is.. how long u need to kill the boss with 4 tank? if u undergear tank there is hard to find pt to run maus map.. i talk base on reality

every maus boss can be pulled by whim, same as every maus boss following u with keeping small distance, other bosses isnt problem
    thats why i said not all bosses can pull.. some u need to lure them to take it.. try it if u think that is easy for u..

dont understand why cheap nabish weapon must be better than arcanes?
    I dont think this is a crap set or weapon even can loot it.. sts create this set to balanced the game.. some bugs and small issue is normal.. can be fixed too soon.. but the way u just said is not good on the hard working sts team on this..

please just remove the damage taking by poison buff* (or make it 1% of current boss's hp)
    Let see.. sts will listen to who?

it is same "new" as was free underhul set before expansion, and must be same useless
    if everything is useless.. why u stay complaining here? just uninstall ur game and make a life bro.. dont cry here..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cfos View Post
    if everything is useless..
    atm useless only ur being here and ur comments

who making u run 4 tank party? i already tried to pull bosses on those debuffs or poisoning by rogue, without whim, it was easy.
    i cry? i asked will it be fixed or no, if no - i'm going to buy it, if yes - i'm not going buy it. if u are "ungeared warr" - dont run hard maps, what the problem? or gear it then, spend some money for gears, or cry about large boss's HP, geared players didnt get all their items for free, "sts create this set to balance the game"? it seems just that pvp more killed as it was before this set; pvp (and pve also) must be based on how player skilled and geared, but not on OP random procs
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 02-17-2018 at 12:49 PM.