Thread: Classification for mausoleum LB

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    @greoatef You got the scientist wrong — it was Isaac Newton, not Albert Einstein.

Anyway, I don't think you will ever understand my view. You realize why STS didn't have a timed map for maus right — it's because it's very much based on the luck of the map. Having a leaderboard based solely on luck is pointless - why don't you have a leaderboard for most times you've crit a boss? What you still don't understand is that yeah obviously not everyone can afford gear for leaderboards. Your logic is akin to saying "why can't level 3 tank be on the tank leaderboard? NOT FAIR" Obviously the level 3 needs to put in more time and effort to make gold, level up, get APS, etc.

JUST AS someone needs to get gold to get gear, get speed gear, learn how to run timed, and put in effort to teach and/or get a team. It's not at all different. How would you like it if there was a new LB for top tanks that had the most amount of crits on their weapon in a certain map? Completely random, completely unfair.

I didn't want to address your post wit "aggression" - it's just that you aren't really getting my point. Games aren't fair. Period. In the sense that you're using "fair." Obviously some gear will be more expensive, and obviously technically people can just buy plats and get money and buy good gear. In literally every multiplayer game this is the case on some level, so it seems to me you have a problem with gaming in general. Your tank leaderboard isn't fair either — what about people who have jobs and can't farm APs? By your logic, literally everything is unfair.

It's clear STS won't make a timed LB for maus, but I'm merely just trying to get you to look at why your viewpoint is nothing short of ridiculous. If someone gets a very good map in maus, they will get the time, and teams would have to try 40+ maps to even have a chance of beating that time. It's BASED ON LUck. Nothing more.

pffffttt ... and the abusive, disrespectful, unkind, attacking comments continues ..... and i cant be bothered to waste my time or energy even thinking about any of your points simply because you are rude, and you will find in real life (as you grow up) that rudeness gets you absolutely no where.

Its time to do whats called in the real world "disengage from a bad energy because they no longer exist, and simply walking away laughing"
    Last edited by Greoatef; 02-23-2018 at 06:05 AM.