Ign names= shivkatal level 32 engi (standard drain and pain dps ); kulock lvl 30 commando (not the kind from the jedi councuil guild build I take a divide and conquer motto because melee damage kills and I can aim singularity to blow them into hazards ty very much ) anywho the kinda guild I'm looking for would be interactive I wanna do guild runs guild sales contests meet and greets getting help leveling and helping others level..I don't want to never hear from my guild or never see them or feel the most interactive thing I've done with my guild is stand on the bridges of numa prime and look into the distance with the founder and master...js no offence.. amazing guys really I enjoy chatting with them there a credit to star legends .I could entitle my guild experiance as 'the bridges of numa prime'id also perfer a guild that dosent spell its name with a z in it...or referance to christianity...I may be picky...but I'm highly active and I bring personality to the role play of sl...I still wanna know why we can't open boxes...grrrr....or why rushing is bad...red vs blue if your blue kill red vice versa if you want to 1 on 1 duel make a private room.. or why I'm bad for undercutting. Prices that's just good clean capitalism folks..I probably won't respond to thread posts so hit me up in game I maybe doing something wrong here...I'm not sure...no one really ever explains the finer rules of sl that isn't in the tos...soo is my post bad ? Ugghh why can't I open the boxes !!!