Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Re-ban

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Re-ban

My ign is Redbuterfly justg. Can you please look at it. Rikochan is mine as well but red is different cause its ban. Fix this asap please thanks

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    ]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

If you’ve been banned, why do you expect them to ”fix” it? If they have banned you, almost always there’s a reason behind it. Also STS doesn’t discuss about bans on forums.

Senior Member Thesaint Bermudez's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iplo View Post
    If you’ve been banned, why do you expect them to ”fix” it? If they have banned you, almost always there’s a reason behind it. Also STS doesn’t discuss about bans on forums.
    ive got banned also with the reason REFUND"! the problem is i dont have any purchase that has been refunded.

and if i ask a refund artleast make sure they DO a refund but Nothing and i got banned with that reason.

Already emailed support and also video of order history to proof that there nothing wrong/refunded in all my purchase and still waiting for reply.
    but its a week already and nothing.

only forum can help to make things cleared.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I didn’t know you could get banned for refunding. Surely taking plat away or putting account at stage before purchase is better ( if it’s one or two time without intention of exploit).

There’s only one time when I got refunded for Crusader of Light cuz it just made me feel soo horrible for wasting money. It was only $7 there haha

But if I buy in AL, I don’t regret. Even though I haven’t looted anything in the past month and I spent 5k plat opening locked.

@Justg/Vroom Can you guys Check if it’s just unlucky or bug because I also didn’t loot anything like 300+ prime runs

#MyFaith needs restoring on locked. Got 5.1k plat sitting cuz I am scared of opening locked haha. Send some luck my way pls

Ign:Handsumlegend
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 02-23-2018 at 03:45 AM.

Senior Member Thesaint Bermudez's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I didn’t know you could get banned for refunding. Surely taking plat away or putting account at stage before purchase is better ( if it’s one or two time without intention of exploit).

There’s only one time when I got refunded for Crusader of Light cuz it just made me feel soo horrible for wasting money. It was only $7 there haha

But if I buy in AL, I don’t regret. Even though I haven’t looted anything in the past month and I spent 5k plat opening locked.

@Justg/Vroom Can you guys Check if it’s just unlucky or bug because I also didn’t loot anything like 300+ prime runs

#MyFaith needs restoring on locked. Got 5.1k plat sitting cuz I am scared of opening locked haha. Send some luck my way pls

Ign:Handsumlegend
    thats im asking. i dont have refund req, but still.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Farewell little butterfly.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: