Thread: Orc Tag Sacks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Default Orc Tag Sacks

Why is there no option to buy Orc Tag sacks?

Maybe STS just forgot to add it?

The Glinstone set is already old enough now, so I guess giving us easier ways to collect tags for it would be nice. Or at least just make the Nomerite Ingots and Cryogem Fragments stash-able. ;P

It's obvious I made this thread for personal reasons, but I think many would agree with it. Just a "quality of life" improvement.
    Retired

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

+10000000 to this idea,i really wanna finish my glint set lol pls sts add orc tag sack

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolomo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Just completed my set by crafting effigies took me 24 days from normite first piece to glint complete set! Is better this way u gotta work hard for aps :3

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to danishahmed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danishahmed View Post
    Just completed my set by crafting effigies took me 24 days from normite first piece to glint complete set! Is better this way u gotta work hard for aps :3

Hello danishahmed, congratulations for the set! I have completed my Glinstone Set back in 46 Cap when each Orc Fang was 35,000 gold. I am sure I have struggled much more than you have for this set. I'm just asking for a simple improvement.

We can still spam open Effigies with friends and get the materials back to craft again, it is a solution, but I'm sure it wouldn't affect the game a lot if STS just helped us speed up the process for the new sets.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Hello danishahmed, congratulations for the set! I have completed my Glinstone Set back in 46 Cap when each Orc Fang was 35,000 gold. I am sure I have struggled much more than you have for this set. I'm just asking for a simple improvement.

We can still spam open Effigies with friends and get the materials back to craft again, it is a solution, but I'm sure it wouldn't affect the game a lot if STS just helped us speed up the process for the new sets.
    Ty! No hard feelings, i just said that cuz it's too good of a set (not so useful now) to be any easier xD. It's worth doing all that hard work :3 (can call me selfish don't want others to get the set in easy way or everyone will be staying afk with huge*** auras).