Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, I really miss PvP :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

@Congeniality & Dolloway,

Thank you for your thoughtfully constructed words. I have always admired both of your roles these past several years, and I am beyond grateful to have experienced the ups and downs of PL with you guys. Above all, you guys will always be leaders in my eyes, whether you think it or not. Thank you for always being supportive and incredible friends.

I have made a lot of these heart-felt posts over the years. I really do struggle to completely let go of the community (you can decide if that's a problem or not for yourself). I know I'm attached to you guys – and I've said it myriad times – PL was the perfect game for fostering a healthy, vibrant community. The real salt in the wound is how STS has stemmed away from their "ethical" business model which I have always valued. I took up computer science as a hobby a few years back because of PL, and was inspired with STS' paradigm.

It's been 8 years, I get it. I never expected the game to be updated for this long. I just hadn't expected it to be left in such a poor, unplayable condition. I thought at the very least we would be left with a fun game. There is not a single aspect left that makes PL what it used to be – socializing (the game feels desolate), PvP, or PvE – it's just OP, out blown stats everywhere.

Seeing as I have not had the courage to entirely remove myself from this community, I will be sticking around. I don't hop in game anymore, but I still enjoy roaming the forums, responding to PMs and the such. And until I see the post that says "We will no longer be updating PL for certain" or "We will be shutting down PL" I'll continue to fight for this game I have always loved, because at the heart of STS they wouldn't want it to go to waste either.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 02-28-2018 at 01:05 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post: