Thread: Pvp is for mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Exclamation Pvp is for mages.

Actually let me correct myself, pvp is for mages and rhinos now. Ever since Enchants everyone complained about how Enchants were unfair... because it was based on if you had the currency to roll for better stats. The more you had gold/plat, the more of a chance you had to be better with your sets. However... with the most recent update with enchanting armors, seems like a bad turn for pvp... I enjoy level 50-71 pvp but... now it’s only based for mages and rhinos.. Due to their healing and how tanky Enchants are, the only way you can beat them MAYBE, is with a character higher level or another mage with similar Enchants. I thought the armor enchant would be great, but considering my character at 71, with 700+ dps 550+ Damage, can’t even get a mage to low. I have almost maxed damage, and I couldn’t even dent the mage enough to shield. Cinco or whomever is in charge of Enchants (Cinco team) you made pvp more balanced with Enchants (longer fights and actually needing a strategy) with shield and weapon Enchants, but now with armor Enchants, you have made mages literally overpowered to other classes.
    Hi, I play PL, hopefully to be active here. Make every moment last, don't waste it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkbby For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Sorry man, PvP is down the drain on all levels nowadays!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

I’m a beaver
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

The saddest part about this update is it's pay to maybe win, but probably not... i see many getting all slots unlocked and great enchantments for 1m or less per item. Yet others (myself included) have dumped insane amounts of gold or platinum down the drain with pretty much nothing to show for it... i had around 40m gold when i started enchanting items, I've spent around 600-700 plat (rolling not awakening) and haven't even come close to some of the enchantments I've seen... at this point I feel like i don't want to go through the work of acquiring more gold, just to waste it on trying to get stats so i can continue playing a game i haven't had this kind of trouble with since I made my account in 2011. I pretty much just log in to say hi to friends anymore, maybe if enchantments are fixed so all players have a fair chance of getting desirable enchantments I'll make an effort to play more, but i just don't see that happening.

A thread was started not long ago voicing players felt as though development was losing touch with the player base. The fact so many were vocal about enchantments needing to be fixed to be fair, then the following update adding enchantments to armor without first fixing said problem is a testament to this.

So many asking for the enchantment update to be put off temporarily so the 71 pvp tournament could finish with the stats everyone started with, then being implemented anyway is another testament to the fact.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

the game's just a cash cow now, i am sorry to say : (
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

honestly PL needed big gold sink and awkenings is great one.