Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Are you happy with the current game state?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    No need to show off you can make 1m per day like every other mega rich people in-game.

I donÂ’t see any inflation in the game with the introduction of new content introduced monthly due to event. Lowering gold will cause chaos. That is the best gold sink.

The game is in very healthy state now. The problem was few months back when nothing valuable was introduced but gold kept flowing into the economy.
    I would like to say one thing very honestly regardless of wheter it brings our friendship to end *sigh* -_-
    From ur posts on "BEGGARS" and ur yt videos in which a title i remember was "watch me throw xyz millions on awakening" i see no one other than u and jeff doing show off :/
    That being said dont thing im a hater of urs but its not fair to say smone else is showing off when u also like to do the same thing
    Back to topic I would still support the gold sinkr
    Why? Well im tired of explaning whyi again and again the best thing in short words is that economy was alot better in 2014-16 as i have said bfore toos compare the things now and then to know what im talking bout
    If anyone wants to say yea i dont work work hard so how will i get rewarded? Well keeping saying ite
    Coz what i just said thats what the truth is and everyone knows it whether u agree or not

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zauilet For This Useful Post: