Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
You can get gold loot in your Helms and make even more Gold from running Mausoleum.

If you want to have the best possible awakenings and be better than everyone then it of course also has a price.

You can't expect to have the best stuff for free.

I am usually one of the guys to criticize STS about suh stuff, but they are doing an excellent job now and coming with this salt here just shows that some players don't appreciate anything at all.
Lol i dont want to start drama here but dude instead of blindly saying people r happy with it just by looking at forums where mostly people have access to maus with good gl sets ehy dont u take ur "NON FREE AND HARD WORK TIME" to make survey in game about are they happy with or not?
Nd no i dont criticize sts im not saying this coz im afraid they would ban me or something but im saying this bcoz things like tainted set have sure bought balance to game and they r listening to people now since start of 2018 i know they r making efforts to stabilize things again but imo introducing helm awakening is making a few things worse after pvp was already ruined by awakening introduction to weapon/amulet/ring and now helmet nd im saying this coz i have experienced low lv pvp myself where i was an average player and not even close to the best coz of awakenings
Nd now this is not a thread bout "ARE YOU HAPPYBWITH CURRENT GAME STATE OR NOT" there is aseparate thread for it lol where, sure, i have seen majority of forumers r happy but me and a few people do see how badly the game is affected for any new player
Try to see it too urself
Nd ill say again i have seen devs r working hard but this helm awakening introduction is not good imo :/
U said u r the one who usually critisize sts and low just saying one thing like u will become a super supporter of sts?
I myself never critisize sts but i dont owe anything to anyone never did anything wrong either so yes i do speak the truth
#RISE