Thread: Oh hey der

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Default Oh hey der

So I haven't played this game in a while (61 cap I think idk how long ago that was but that's my level so I'm just guessing).

I'm a decently geared mage (I think) with SnS, Nekro, Toor, and a few other decent pets. What should my goal be? I'm kinda lost and don't see any new areas since the mausoleum and graveyard (which I haven't really run much I only have like 7.5k points).

So what do I do?

P.S. Any active guilds out there? I've been a long time member of Trinity Knights but the guild is no longer active soooo...
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

hi befs welcome back to AL im not much active in game anymore and not really active on forum either, but for some reason i came to read and saw ur post and had to answear might catch u in game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Want to Join My guild? <Virtual Riot> we are a relatively active guild, primarily focused on helping the mid game player reach end game. It might not be "advanced" enough of a guild for you but I'd be happy to invite you if you wish to join!

I primarily recommed attemptin to level up to 66 (check out marsu4u yt channel he has some awesome XP guides) and then attempting to finish the somberholt campaign and reach the sixth floor of the mausoleum if you have not done so already. Then stay tuned for the arlorian egg fest which should be happening around next week ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Hey bud good to see you back, hope all is well.
    I'd agree with Spheresome above about leveling up, this guide may be of help,
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...aily-XP-Quests

They recently upped some of the xp quests so it's easier, and it pays a lil to do daily. Other than that esg is still a popular goldfarm map if your sick of grave/maus. Unlocking m5+ is worth it if the grind doesn't kill ya.
    Hmu in game if you need anything ign suentous