Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Have to Redownload and update on every start up..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Have to Redownload and update on every start up..

Runing a windows pc with Window pro 7 on it.

When i start up my pc and go to play star legends it has to redownload it everytime.. 1 to 100%.. takes about 5 mins..
    and it only does this when i first start up my pc.. (i shut it off at night)

but then it also has to patch it self.. takes another 5-7 mins.. now it does this every time i open a new chrome bowser..
    so say i was playing for a while and shut down chrome.. when i come back to play it doesnt have to download (1 to 100) but it does have to patch ever time i start a new chrome browser..

also chrome doesnt save any of my data. on my cell i can save my login info.

Do i not have something setup right so that i can save the download and patch and data onto my pc?

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bboss View Post
    Runing a windows pc with Window pro 7 on it.

When i start up my pc and go to play star legends it has to redownload it everytime.. 1 to 100%.. takes about 5 mins..
    and it only does this when i first start up my pc.. (i shut it off at night)

but then it also has to patch it self.. takes another 5-7 mins.. now it does this every time i open a new chrome bowser..
    so say i was playing for a while and shut down chrome.. when i come back to play it doesnt have to download (1 to 100) but it does have to patch ever time i start a new chrome browser..

also chrome doesnt save any of my data. on my cell i can save my login info.

Do i not have something setup right so that i can save the download and patch and data onto my pc?
    You might try uninstalling and then reinstalling chrome - that fixed this issue for someone else.