Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: event runners vs event egg buyers

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

This seems new to me to be able to buy your way into a lb position. Don't think it's fair, hope it's not a trend for future events. I agree to give points for breaking the egg machines to give credit to those that actually grind to get those points.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

The tradable eggs added a completely new dimension to the event, and it would be tough to put the genie back in the bottle at this point.

We're going to let it run it's course as is, and see how we want to modify things in the future.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

They should leave it as it is right now, I myself farmed my way up to platinum in first 48 hours of event without spending gold.
    Also this is a great way for free players to earn gold, this event is great for both F2P and P2W.
    Please leave it as it is.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    The tradable eggs added a completely new dimension to the event, and it would be tough to put the genie back in the bottle at this point.

We're going to let it run it's course as is, and see how we want to modify things in the future.
    We are not saying you change the eggs, we are only asking for allotting points to machines, so people who are spending hours on grind can get some benefit against the people who are playing fastest finger 1st in auction. Kindly consider a workaround to the situation.

I understand that you foreseen this situation (because the players predicted this as soon you posted the event thread), but currently it went out of hand, and I understand you should take corrective measures. Ty.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    We are not saying you change the eggs, we are only asking for allotting points to machines, so people who are spending hours on grind can get some benefit against the people who are playing fastest finger 1st in auction. Kindly consider a workaround to the situation.

I understand that you foreseen this situation (because the players predicted this as soon you posted the event thread), but currently it went out of hand, and I understand you should take corrective measures. Ty.
    We understand what you are asking, and are declining to implement this for this event.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

We understand what you are asking, and are declining to implement this for this event.
    Are there any bad consequences of that ask? or its hard to implement?
    Retired

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Are there any bad consequences of that ask? or its hard to implement?
    We always face consequences when we change the way something works in the middle. Although you may think it is the best thing to do, it is certain that there are others that disagree.

In this case, we're keeping it as is, and we'll reflect on how it worked after the event is over.
    | | | |

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Yes please add the machine count, its getting insane to keep up with the egg buyers now :\
    +Those nabs who only want to do red machine in the random, and few of them dont event attack. I wish to finish this event without breaking my phone.

Attachment 167513

Please do some justice to hard working guys. Ty.
    Freaking ditto the content highlighted in red..... GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

This event has something for everyone! Low lvl players can farm n craft gold eggs. Upper lvl players can run the Event map. All the goodies in the eggs are a boost for everyone. The only thing I would change is making Bun-Bun a more traditional boss that appears after all the machines have been destroyed and drops the more valuable loot (Heroic egg , new gear ect). Currently players are scalping Red,Purple and Plat machines then leaving.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    This event has something for everyone! Low lvl players can farm n craft gold eggs. Upper lvl players can run the Event map. All the goodies in the eggs are a boost for everyone. The only thing I would change is making Bun-Bun a more traditional boss that appears after all the machines have been destroyed and drops the more valuable loot (Heroic egg , new gear ect). Currently players are scalping Red,Purple and Plat machines then leaving.

Ditto.....

Probably would be better if for this type of event, the "egg type/color" is not "openly" displayed..... For instance...........

All egg machines "appear" the "same" with each individual machine having a chance of being "red, green, blue, purple, or platinum" and the "only" way to tell is from the loot it drops or by having a flag appear next to the destroyed egg that "represents" the egg's true color (i.e., red flag, green flag, ETC.)

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

We always face consequences when we change the way something works in the middle. Although you may think it is the best thing to do, it is certain that there are others that disagree.

In this case, we're keeping it as is, and we'll reflect on how it worked after the event is over.
    The only downside I see is that the player spending gold will have to spend more gold to compete (probably the only players who will disagree).
    But anyway, what do I know, if you think leaving things as it is is fair then it must be. Ty.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Hey Gary,
    Top 100 players who destroyed the most eggs get exclusive platinum title [The Smasher]
    It's harmless and lets those grinders know they did something this egg event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

They won't change event 1 week into bc it's not fair to everyone. Do I like the egg buying lb? Not at all..but asking them to change it after ppl invested millions is ridiculous.
    I also agree this a great way for new f2p players to get some much needed gold to encourage them to keep playing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

The one who break the most eggs win their place in LB, the way you get your eggs(Event map or cs) doesn't matter imo, if someone have save many miilions gold by farming and grinding all year and use those gold to buy eggs, why not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    The one who break the most eggs win their place in LB, the way you get your eggs(Event map or cs) doesn't matter imo, if someone have save many miilions gold by farming and grinding all year and use those gold to buy eggs, why not?
    Yah, after playing the event more, I really like this system. Gives players lots to do during event if you want gold, and for those who want lb badly enough can spend their gold/platinum to stay on the top. It's a very nice event so far!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I'm loving this event. Not much to complain about. I do hate it when players scalp the red machines and higher then leave. That's annoying.
    But I don't think the egg machines giving points would change things on the leaderboard. Leaderboard runners would just run the map more as well as buying eggs in CS. To me, as long as you have gold or plat, you are always going to have the advantage no matter what the circumstances. Unless Sts makes an event where energy must be farmed and can't be bought, and items in CS don't give points it will never really give a chance to all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brightpink View Post
    They won't change event 1 week into bc it's not fair to everyone. Do I like the egg buying lb? Not at all..but asking them to change it after ppl invested millions is ridiculous.
    I also agree this a great way for new f2p players to get some much needed gold to encourage them to keep playing
    Its not 1 week yet, the thread was made second day of the event, and the situation was predicted before the event started, if they wanted to change then they could have.. but anyway I dont see a point of continuing communication on this thread when Dev clearly declined.

Just close this out I guess.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boljackz View Post
    ikr they should give points on those machine
    Yes true would be cool if they give extra points to machine smashers ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Ya just close this, anything that we want to make it better but still continue and only implant on next event.

IGN : > Vip <> Account <

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The only downside I see is that the player spending gold will have to spend more gold to compete (probably the only players who will disagree).
    But anyway, what do I know, if you think leaving things as it is is fair then it must be. Ty.
    i agree only players who will disagree are the top 10 of each clash vs thousand who literary run event and even devs put points on those machine still those "points" is not enough to land you on top 25 or 50 top 1 of each class is 200k+ points vs what points???? nyahahah