Thread: LB vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default LB vanities

Its tradition LB vanities are tradeable since 2012(except some limited event) and LB vanities always should be tradeable. Players begging to make LB vanities to be untradeable are just short thinker. Making it tradeable will allow them to sell after bored of wearing it for years and they also can make HUGE profit from it!
    BTW, we already have some examples (ice spirit set 300m+/ori jester set 300m+/ghost medusa set 400m+), maybe the "short thinkers" forgot about these vanities being so high price and beg to make the LB vanities untradeable so itll rare. Pfft, you just dont need to sell if want it to be rare not to be untradeable or sell at high price. There are always collectors seeking these, even ugly items, for good price AND the only thing shouldnt be tradeable is LB banners. Banners are created to show pride after spent hundred millions of golds to be top LB players.

Thats it , please read @devs @ALplayers
    Last edited by Lojack; 04-05-2018 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Punctuation is your friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qevy View Post
    Is it only me or this thread in blank? o.o

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk
    Wait this is a bug someone started a blank thread i replied so it looks like i started it how to delete that? Oh no o.o

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk
    Qevy Forever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Why are they "short thinker"? They just want to have a rare vanity which can not be bought by some random rich player who didnt run the leaderboard with hard work. There are even players who wear the same vanity for like forever and dont get bored.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default LB vanities

Quote Originally Posted by BRYBE View Post
    Its tradition LB vanities are tradeable since 2012(except some limited event) and LB vanities always should be tradeable. Players begging to make LB vanities to be untradeable are just short thinker. Making it tradeable will allow them to sell after bored of wearing it for years and they also can make HUGE profit from it!
    BTW, we already have some examples (ice spirit set 300m+/ori jester set 300m+/ghost medusa set 400m+), maybe the "short thinkers" forgot about these vanities being so high price and beg to make the LB vanities untradeable so itll rare. Pfft, you just dont need to sell if want it to be rare not to be untradeable or sell at high price. There are always collectors seeking these, even ugly items, for good price AND the only thing shouldnt be tradeable is LB banners. Banners are created to show pride after spent hundred millions of golds to be top LB players.

Thats it , please read @devs @ALplayers
    I certainly agree with this opinion. Leaderboard vanities (e.g. Frankenstien Set) should be tradable, as the efforts of those who get on the leaderboard are represented by the LB banners they are rewarded with at the end of the event

Off-Topic: An owner of Original Jester Set (Warrior) commented that he received an offer totalling to 800+mil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krystalteam View Post
    I certainly agree with this opinion. Leaderboard vanities (e.g. Frankenstien Set) should be tradable, as the efforts of those who get on the leaderboard are represented by the LB banners they are rewarded with at the end of the event

Off-Topic: An owner of Original Jester Set (Warrior) commented that he received an offer totalling to 800+mil

bro i really think LB vanities will only be circulated amongst the ultra rich people.. like what u say is 800m for the set is probably equal to a population, max of not even 1% of the game.

There's a LB event and there are people running for it EVEN if the LB rewards are not at all good... so i think remaining untradable will stimulate more people to run to obtain their vanity hence better for the company also.

And being tradable, JustG has said that
    If you SO MUCH require that particular LB vanity, you will have to work hard for it..

Let the Lb items be untradable and be worked hard to get.
    ty

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightwatched For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Can someone give a real reason they should be untradeable other than “it shows who worked for it”?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FearAL View Post
    Can someone give a real reason they should be untradeable other than “it shows who worked for it”?

That point is so strong it doesn’t need a second reason.

I know a few people who spend 2k buying plat and buying lb vanities and says they got bored when they did NOTHING.
    No Cappped
    Never farmed
    Poor Aps
    No friends (low) ; this is not good for a social game.

People will enjoy and like game a lot more if they spent money and earned something. Buying plat working irl and working hard in a game is not equal.

+ STS make more money if more people run event for LB and if devs are well fed, they can work the best for better stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Buying and wearing a LB vanity that a player didn’t win is like a sports fan with a super bowl ring or Stanley cup.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Sts has already made their decision after numerous threads on this. Untradable is the way forward so we accept it and move on.

Regarding the jester owner being offered 800m+ its these fake “apparent” offers that drive the prices of these super rare items up and not inflation IMO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

So many people raging about not being able to hoard new lb vanities. Go out from ur fancy house or expe camp merching spot and go farm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Sts has already made their decision after numerous threads on this. Untradable is the way forward so we accept it and move on.

Regarding the jester owner being offered 800m+ its these fake “apparent” offers that drive the prices of these super rare items up and not inflation IMO
    Actually that 800m offer is real lol at least I’m pretty sure it is, I know who offered it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FearAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Untradeable vanities would cause even more account buying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I don’t mind future lb vanity being untradable, takes away the aspect of the owners/lb runners making profit but my main concern is about the lb vanity that are already tradeable; Are they planning to recolor every remaining tradeable lb vanity due to this change ?

Example: Broccoli vanity (Lucky golem) and Cabbage vanity (Green spirit)

And not sure if anyone noticed but the vanity similar to the untradable lb vanity during saint pat’s is currently around 20m+, if they take this approach to lb vanity (making similar but not identical, lootable version of the vanity) will most people will be happier ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FearAL View Post
    Actually that 800m offer is real lol at least I’m pretty sure it is, I know who offered it

Just a small question, this 800m trade means adding 100m 8 times yea ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Nott too difficult to track down account sharing/trading.
    Clearly it is, it still exists

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

[QUOTE=avikk;2813710]How many other offers were made for the jester set? Out of those offers how many were to jack up legit offers?

There are still people acc trading/sharing but its a lot less common than b4. STS has done a comendable job on tackling the issues of rwt, we should be appreciative of that.

Just cuz a metal fence has a danger sign doesn't stop humans(mostly animals tho) from touching it. Someone needs to police.[/QUOTE
    using chats off of AL people still buy and sell igns account share and account buy, sts has done a very good job with keeping some of these people out but they can only go so far util it is impossible for them to track.