Tbh. If the orb drop rate is this low then the free to play users will have no use of grinding... No one can put 24hrs in a game. Maximum players can only play the game for like 4-5hrs tops everyday (also, it being weekdays it's hard to take out time to grind. I literally took the day off to grind and now i feel like i wasted it due to no result)
I have a 2x combo (luck in daily) and i am wearing the best luck items and still it takes around 15-18minutes (calculated) to gain 3.5k xp with a full game (5 players). I have been grinding for over 6 hrs (only 1 hr with elixir) and still i have only reached lvl101.. this is ruining the grinding experience and i have seen people like me rage quit in front of me when all the drops are under 250 xp. Hope the drop rates are increased a bit... Running swamp is better right now for free to play users (people who can pay to get 100% re roll and purestat are the only ones who are farming the new map now)
P.s. I still can't thank you guys enough for rolling out another cap with so much content hope the drop rate increases

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk