Quote Originally Posted by andreasobst View Post
I think a lot of people will agree, it really didn't make sense to disable pets in the new cap. Maybe for the first week to make fast capping harder, but after that, when the party numbers will decrease, and you often play with 1-2 people max...

The new mobs are so strong (too strong imo!) that it actually is the first dungeon that still would be challenging with dev/psyko. Also, noone will spend real life money/plat on oktal pets anymore now, so also bad for spacetime studios I guess.
Exactly. Once the excitement settles (and it will), the inability to find a good team (or team at all) will take a toll on the remaining players wanting to level or farm. The frustration at that time can have a resounding negative effect on overall player activity levels. Indeed, I can foresee a steep decline in Oktal pets being bought from the plat store, reducing revenue for this studio's hard work. And the loss of in game value of these pets isn't fun for anyone who has invested in or earned them, in fact, it has nearly bankrupted many who put all their gold into them (dropping from ~15m to ~5m in the case of dev pet). Having ran in parties with the high end Oktal pet when they worked in the new maps, I know for a fact they don't make it easy or able to be soloed, they just help a little; that's how powerful the new mobs and guardians are. Based on that and all of the above, I support the idea that Dev and psyko should continue to function in Myx Maze campaign as in every other campaign in the game.