Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 105 Official PVP Feedback Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

L105 cap PvP is becoming more active and with the new 2h weapons being added into the game, it's a lot more interesting to see how they mix in vs 1h sets. I've had the L105 elite talon set (on my bird) since the first weekend of the cap, and will share my first month of PvP experience below.

1. I've noticed different setups are general "counters" per se to other sets, but this is mainly due to procs. PvP is heavily proc reliant, which isn't how it should be. Now I won't go as far as to say totally remove procs from game, but it does seem a bit "RNG" or luck style play (especially with the talon set).

2. Support class heals are way too high at the moment (ex. Rhino can stay full health versus high damage output classes due to tankiness and low heal cooldown).

3. Bears are heavily underpowered 1v1 this cap. They do quite well in team play, but basically lose to dex birds and int mage and come to a stalemate versus rhinos or another bear.

4. The talon set's damage is too low to offset the tankiness/healing capabilities of a str rhino/int mage. A slight increase in damage is what everyone I've spoken to suggests.

5. I feel as if foxes never get any love at any cap. I'd love to see a rework of the class itself, as many people render it useless.

Those are just my two cents. Hopefully this feedback helps.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperGotenks For This Useful Post: