Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Relic Skull Backpack and Dark Love (Vanity)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Then whats the point of even having something exclusive ? If so i want :
    the 2013 savior of frozen hope banner & title
    elite journeyman vanity
    2014 Halloween ghost banner

Its just a vanity , it wont affect your gameplay in any way . Let those who have it enjoy the fact that they are within the few who own it . And no , i dont own any of those - didnt have a chance to play during the event . It sucks when you work to obtain something "exclusive" only for it be recolored or re-released later .
    When STS brought back the White Cupid's Toga in Lovecraft 2018, it was quite successful (even though it was 'exclusive'), hence it'd be the same if they re-release Relic Skull Backpack & Dark Love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Re-color is cool but the whole rerelease thing, not fond of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    Re-color is cool but the whole rerelease thing, not fond of it.
    Yes, that's a very desirable way to re-release it too. Or perhaps STS can change the skull in the backpack to something else, for example like an orb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree with this

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Litgamer101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Just to say that once something everyone has, it loses its value and people no longer want it. For instance this might just be for me, but as soon as the lucky golem set became widely availabe the regular golem set lost some of its appeal to me and i no longer wanted to have it as much. The more of something there is, the less valued it is which makes it less desirable and would negate any reason to bring back old vanities.

Just some food for thought~

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

New update from players: Upon interviewing a few players, that claim that they would pay millions to get these 2 items, if made possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Relic Skull Backpack and Dark Love (Vanity)

I'm adding in vouches/messagse of support from other players I meet in AL, to demonstrate that it would be really beneficial for STS to re-release these vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Not to dig up old skeletons but it seems that there are players that are more upset with the idea of rereleasing old nontradable/vendor vanities than rereleasing/recoloring top Lb vanities that are still in circulation.........hmmm.

So Lb vanities that are valuable should get recolored/rereleased but nontradable vanities that were basically effortless to obtain should maintain it’s rarity and not be touched ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Not to dig up old skeletons but it seems that there are players that are more upset with the idea of rereleasing old nontradable/vendor vanities than rereleasing/recoloring top Lb vanities that are still in circulation.........hmmm.

So Lb vanities that are valuable should get recolored/rereleased but nontradable vanities that were basically effortless to obtain should maintain it’s rarity and not be touched ?
    Agreed. With the idea of effort spent to obtain vanities in mind, I too believe that re-releasing/re-colouring the non-LB vanities (e.g Dark Love, Relic Skull Backpack, White Cupid's Toga) is a better choice for STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I never liked the idea of recolored or rerelease of the old stuffs as many said thru are exclusive and that's what makes it desirable .i like the skull backpack n black heart but until it's exclusive or i don't have it (for the info i don't have both of em ) .but as soon as u have it u will hardly equip em n run for other stuffs u don't have ..
    For eg ..golem n ice spirit wer recolored n rerelased but most of em who ranted of wanting it so much den any other hardly use em now same is for white toga .. i don't find many ppl using n yes it made my desire less for the original ones ..
    The current lb non tradable stuffs is better i say at least we can own something original date may never be re released again i guess
    People just want them until they don't have .once they have it they don't use is true fact

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Relic Skull Backpack and Dark Love (Vanity)

Quote Originally Posted by Shubham View Post
    I never liked the idea of recolored or rerelease of the old stuffs as many said thru are exclusive and that's what makes it desirable .i like the skull backpack n black heart but until it's exclusive or i don't have it (for the info i don't have both of em ) .but as soon as u have it u will hardly equip em n run for other stuffs u don't have ..
    For eg ..golem n ice spirit wer recolored n rerelased but most of em who ranted of wanting it so much den any other hardly use em now same is for white toga .. i don't find many ppl using n yes it made my desire less for the original ones ..
    The current lb non tradable stuffs is better i say at least we can own something original date may never be re released again i guess
    People just want them until they don't have .once they have it they don't use is true fact
    At least having it is better than to not have it at all It is true that people swap between vanities, but having Relic Skull Backpack at least, allows people to use them. So I believe it should still be re-released/re-coloured

Furthermore, it is a Bound Relic Skull Backpack, hence even if STS re-releases it, it'll remain exclusive to those who can grab theirs. And it is not a LB vanity, so it would not affect the economy much

Last edited by Krystalteam; 04-06-2018 at 03:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

In Pocket Legends they made all vanities, that used to be account bound, tradeable. Idk the effect on market, though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

The Relic Skull Backpack is really desired as it is symmetrical, horizontally oriented (unlike Tentacular Backpack), and the size is just nice (not huge sized like Egg baskets and Tentacular Backpack). And it also does not have an animation (such as wing flapping), so it's even more 'symmetrical', hence artistically ideal to many players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Just what we needed, another thread asking for the return of old discontinued non trad-able vanities.

~nott
    Just speaking up for once , gonna try my best to convince Justg and his crew

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krystalteam View Post
    Just speaking up for once , gonna try my best to convince Justg and his crew

Wont it be better to convince Justg and his crew to release a new good looking vanity instead of re-releasing old stuff that was officially declared limited edition ?

also , the white cupid toga was never "exclusive" to the event of that year , it is exclusive to lovecraft event in general .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Dang, Dark Love again!

LG-D802TR cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Wont it be better to convince Justg and his crew to release a new good looking vanity instead of re-releasing old stuff that was officially declared limited edition ?

also , the white cupid toga was never "exclusive" to the event of that year , it is exclusive to lovecraft event in general .
    Firstly, the White Cupid's Toga was released in Lovecraft 2015, and did not return till Lovecraft 2018. Relic Skull Backpack can also be the same, and it'll be quite satisfactory for the players

Secondly, the Relic Skull Backpack was released in Lovecraft 2016. So you could say it's a 'Lovecraft exclusive item'? But re-coloured versions can be released anytime

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Well , pretty sure the skull backpack was announced as an item exclusive to the 2016 event , while the cupid vanity is just an event item which can be released with any lovecraft event . (that might not be true still looking for the original threads... forum search sucks )

just saying , the backpack drops from 2016 gold lovecraft chests , you still have a chance to get it XD
    ( found this while looking for the original event thread )
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 04-06-2018 at 12:13 PM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krystalteam View Post
    The Relic Skull Backpack is really desired as it is symmetrical, horizontally oriented (unlike Tentacular Backpack), and the size is just nice (not huge sized like Egg baskets and Tentacular Backpack). And it also does not have an animation (such as wing flapping), so it's even more 'symmetrical', hence artistically ideal to many players

that made me lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Well , pretty sure the skull backpack was announced as an item exclusive to the 2016 event , while the cupid vanity is just an event item which can be released with any lovecraft event . (that might not be true still looking for the original threads... forum search sucks )

just saying , the backpack drops from 2016 gold lovecraft chests , you still have a chance to get it XD
    ( found this while looking for the original event thread )
    True.

Tbh i still dont knw why the white toga was made exclusive for so long,while the red toga was made available everytime making it worthless later.

As i remember of white toga was easier to obtain(token purchasable).

Red toga needed alot of chest popping nd the vanity loot rate sucked that time (alot of gold needed)

Dark love was token purchaseable. While relic backpack (still pretty ugly for rogue :v) was available from chest nd craft station.

I got mine back then frm craft station, needed gold letters L O V E as i knw of.

A recolour can be ok with a orb or bone inside. Bt not the same. It was exclusive nd is still available in old gold lovecraft chest.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Magemagix For This Useful Post: