Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Relic Skull Backpack and Dark Love (Vanity)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    In Pocket Legends they made all vanities, that used to be account bound, tradeable. Idk the effect on market, though.
    it crippled, but did not end the black market at all. that surprised me.
    cant really compare the prices of items when there was only a black market price to compare it to nowadays price, but if one was to the prices dropped drastically.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Its only fair now if they release them
    They should also release yellow love
    And all lb vanities imo...
    I dont have relic or dark love or golden love
    But i yern for them and all lb vanities

-1 if they only release the items(kystal dont have)
    +1 if they re release everything!

Ps- at this point you're just being selfish krystal...
    Dont ruin it for everyone
    Be happy about white toga ... Greed is a sin

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

In conclusion the grass is always greener on the other side. This entire topic is a double sided sword . As many have already stated if everyone had these items they would hold no worth and threads like this wouldn’t exists.

But the flip side is who are we to say what should and shouldn’t come back. If it makes a bunch of players happy and can generate profitable revenue that’s all that matters in the end. #Forever conflicted

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagleye For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Relic Skull Backpack and Dark Love (Vanity)

Quote Originally Posted by ssbake View Post
    Its only fair now if they release them
    They should also release yellow love
    And all lb vanities imo...
    I dont have relic or dark love or golden love
    But i yern for them and all lb vanities

-1 if they only release the items(kystal dont have)
    +1 if they re release everything!

Ps- at this point you're just being selfish krystal...
    Dont ruin it for everyone
    Be happy about white toga ... Greed is a sin

Hmm well then, if you're gonna put it that way.

Dark Love was included only as a secondary element (which I wanted. Cmon man, it's human nature, we cannot deny the selfishness that we experience ), I'm alright with scraping Dark Love if necessary, but the main objective is the Relic Skull Backpack, which is desired by many other players too, not only by myself. I just happened to be the one who decided to take the time and effort to speak up, for group of people who are in a similar situation as I am in, so I'll be holding my ground on this topic, as it's a group effort, and we still may be able to convince Justg.

Also, no one has really tried this hard to rally support for the re-release of this item yet, so I'm willing to put in my effort for the team

Lastly, it ain't greed. It's ambition

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Thanks for your generous understanding. Happy Egg Hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Krystalteam; 04-07-2018 at 12:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Well , pretty sure the skull backpack was announced as an item exclusive to the 2016 event , while the cupid vanity is just an event item which can be released with any lovecraft event . (that might not be true still looking for the original threads... forum search sucks )

just saying , the backpack drops from 2016 gold lovecraft chests , you still have a chance to get it XD
    ( found this while looking for the original event thread )
    My Friend, there are only Gold Lovecraft Chests on the auction. I don't think we can identity which chests are from 2016

Also, 2 months ago, I bought 2mil+ worth of Gold Lovecraft Chests from auctions opened them, only to loot the Scorpion Latern

Last edited by Krystalteam; 04-06-2018 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    True.

Tbh i still dont knw why the white toga was made exclusive for so long,while the red toga was made available everytime making it worthless later.

As i remember of white toga was easier to obtain(token purchasable).

Red toga needed alot of chest popping nd the vanity loot rate sucked that time (alot of gold needed)

Dark love was token purchaseable. While relic backpack (still pretty ugly for rogue :v) was available from chest nd craft station.

I got mine back then frm craft station, needed gold letters L O V E as i knw of.

A recolour can be ok with a orb or bone inside. Bt not the same. It was exclusive nd is still available in old gold lovecraft chest.

Wait holdup, I thought all Gold Lovecraft Chests were not labelled by year (meaning I won't be able to tell what Lovecraft chests are from 2016)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    True.

Tbh i still dont knw why the white toga was made exclusive for so long,while the red toga was made available everytime making it worthless later.

As i remember of white toga was easier to obtain(token purchasable).

Red toga needed alot of chest popping nd the vanity loot rate sucked that time (alot of gold needed)

Dark love was token purchaseable. While relic backpack (still pretty ugly for rogue :v) was available from chest nd craft station.

I got mine back then frm craft station, needed gold letters L O V E as i knw of.

A recolour can be ok with a orb or bone inside. Bt not the same. It was exclusive nd is still available in old gold lovecraft chest.

I believe it's no longer in the Gold Lovecraft Chests. Because when I opened 2mil+ worth of Gold Lovecraft Chests about 2-3 months earlier, I only looted the tradable Scorpion Latern

And I agree with the idea of a re-colouration or redesign, as Long as the new design is the same size and is symmetrical like the original Relic Skull Backpack. If STS release this it'll probably do better than Tentacular Backpack

Last edited by Krystalteam; 04-06-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Nope. Idc about the economy, I just want em kept exclusive as they should be.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krystalteam View Post
    Hmm well then, if you're gonna put it that way.

Dark Love was included only as a secondary element (which I wanted. Cmon man, it's human nature, we cannot deny the selfishness that we experience ), I'm alright with scraping Dark Love if necessary, but the main objective is the Relic Skull Backpack, which is desired by many other players too, not only by myself. I just happened to be the one who decided to take the time and effort to speak up, for group of people who are in a similar situation as I am in, so I'll be holding my ground on this topic, as it's a group effort, and we still may be able to convince Justg.

Also, no one has really tried this hard to rally support for the re-release of this item yet, so I'm willing to put in my effort for the team

Lastly, it ain't greed. It's ambition

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Thanks for your generous understanding. Happy Egg Hunting!

I am positive that if u ask the same guys about orignal jester and other lb vanities to be re released , they will agree

Does that mean we are getting lb vanities now?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ssbake For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I am positive that if u ask the same guys about orignal jester and other lb vanities to be re released , they will agree

Does that mean we are getting lb vanities now?

Good point, but I'll discuss about the Relic Skull Backpack, cause I'm not interested about Original Jester's re-release. It has mostly nothing got to do with Relic Skull Backpack or Dark Love, not gonna delve in the reasons on this

Last edited by Krystalteam; 04-07-2018 at 05:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Well .. i guess this is up to the devs to decide . If many players really want it then a green version for goblin event would be ok . But i still believe that if a recolor is released the demand on it will quickly drop since its one of those items that are desired because of rarity .
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 04-07-2018 at 06:20 AM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Well .. i guess this is up to the devs to decide . If many players really want it then a green version for goblin event would be ok . But i still believe that if a recolor is released the demand on it will quickly drop since its one of those items that are desired because of rarity .
    This is one of the reasons a lot of people are frustrated at the current state of the game. People are too bothered about what they cant have rather than work towards what they can have. A lot of the serious event runners and platinum spenders arent spending on events or are reluctant to spend and you know why? Nothing remains exclusive anymore.

In short the constant re-releasing or re-coloring of exclusive items will not only make them less desirable but will put a lot of people off from wanting to obtain them in the future as exclusive should be exclusive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    This is one of the reasons a lot of people are frustrated at the current state of the game. People are too bothered about what they cant have rather than work towards what they can have. A lot of the serious event runners and platinum spenders arent spending on events or are reluctant to spend and you know why? Nothing remains exclusive anymore.

In short the constant re-releasing or re-coloring of exclusive items will not only make them less desirable but will put a lot of people off from wanting to obtain them in the future as exclusive should be exclusive
    Just a friendly note.

First, the re-coloured versions of the Jester Motley barely affected the Original Jester Motley. That's an example of how re-colouring vanities wouldn't affect the original.

To further elaborate on the above point, almost every re-coloured vanity so far has been different. (Price of Ice Golem was not affected by Lucky Golem. The supply of Ice Golem has not been affected)

Second, nothing from the leaderboard has been re-released yet so far (I assume Justg will keep it that way, which is good)

Thirdly, I do know a number of platinum spenders who, invest on energy kits and other, platinum purchases.

Thanks for replying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Just a friendly note.

First, the re-coloured versions of the Jester Motley barely affected the Original Jester Motley. That's an example of how re-colouring vanities wouldn't affect the original.

To further elaborate on the above point, almost every re-coloured vanity so far has been different. (Price of Ice Golem was not affected by Lucky Golem. The supply of Ice Golem has not been affected)

Second, nothing from the leaderboard has been re-released yet so far (I assume Justg will keep it that way, which is good)

Thirdly, I do know a number of platinum spenders who, invest on energy kits and other, platinum purchases.

Thanks for replying

Not to mention that alot of players got sick of all the recoloured stuff stuffed down their throats which made them quit.
    I've talked to alot of my old friends and every one of them had the same reason
    "We want quality rather than quantity"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Not to mention that alot of players got sick of all the recoloured stuff stuffed down their throats which made them quit.
    I've talked to alot of my old friends and every one of them had the same reason
    "We want quality rather than quantity"

Well a straight-foward solution would be: The community supports Justg and his crew to re-release some of the desired old vanities, together with brand-new, shimmering content (ranging from vanities to maps)

I'm sure STS has more than enough capability to fulfill this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Well a straight-foward solution would be: The community supports Justg and his crew to re-release some of the desired old vanities, together with brand-new, shimmering content (ranging from vanities to maps)

I'm sure STS has more than enough capability to fulfill this

Or we can ask sts to only release new vanities and not recolor or re-release.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    Or we can ask sts to only release new vanities and not recolor or re-release.
    To fulfill both opinions, re-release old vanities and at the same time, release new ones

If I go specific on Relic Skull Backpack, a re-colouration of it can actually be quite different, such as swapping the skull with an orb (someone suggested this earlier), and the frame can be different. Gonna try to photoshop a photo of this (don't blame me if it looks bad, I ain't no professional )

Last edited by Krystalteam; 04-07-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

To fulfill both opinions, re-release old vanities and at the same time, release new ones

If I go specific on Relic Skull Backpack, a re-colouration of it can actually be quite different, such as swapping the skull with an orb (someone suggested this earlier), and the frame can be different. Gonna try to photoshop a photo of this (don't blame me if it looks bad, I ain't no professional )

You're being specific of relic backpack because you dont have it
    And thats messed up.
    To fulfill your own needs , you're using your friends

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ssbake For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

You're being specific of relic backpack because you dont have it
    And thats messed up.
    To fulfill your own needs , you're using your friends

Using? Merely speaking up for them as a group, do not even attempt to corrupt my intentions (not going to provide an analogy for this). And I as I already mentioned, I'm speaking up for those who wish to have the Relic Skull Backpack, simply because I'm only interested in it, nothing else right now (Dark Love isn't even important in this case anymore, for now).

You seem to suggest that if Relic Skull Backpack should be re-released, everything else should be, and I'll, employ the same phrase, that is "messed up".

Well, no dilly-dally, time to put my focus on rallying support for this, group suggestion (no need to flame/burn/insult me, just as I wouldn't do to others. It's simply unconstructive)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Have a great day

Last edited by Krystalteam; 04-07-2018 at 08:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Btw, here's a recoloured-remodelled version. Yee old man ain't no professional I call it it Undying Orb in a Backpack (Undying Pack??)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Krystalteam For This Useful Post: