Thread: Relic Skull Backpack and Dark Love (Vanity)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Wont it be better to convince Justg and his crew to release a new good looking vanity instead of re-releasing old stuff that was officially declared limited edition ?

also , the white cupid toga was never "exclusive" to the event of that year , it is exclusive to lovecraft event in general .
    Firstly, the White Cupid's Toga was released in Lovecraft 2015, and did not return till Lovecraft 2018. Relic Skull Backpack can also be the same, and it'll be quite satisfactory for the players

Secondly, the Relic Skull Backpack was released in Lovecraft 2016. So you could say it's a 'Lovecraft exclusive item'? But re-coloured versions can be released anytime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Well , pretty sure the skull backpack was announced as an item exclusive to the 2016 event , while the cupid vanity is just an event item which can be released with any lovecraft event . (that might not be true still looking for the original threads... forum search sucks )

just saying , the backpack drops from 2016 gold lovecraft chests , you still have a chance to get it XD
    ( found this while looking for the original event thread )
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 04-06-2018 at 12:13 PM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Well , pretty sure the skull backpack was announced as an item exclusive to the 2016 event , while the cupid vanity is just an event item which can be released with any lovecraft event . (that might not be true still looking for the original threads... forum search sucks )

just saying , the backpack drops from 2016 gold lovecraft chests , you still have a chance to get it XD
    True.

Tbh i still dont knw why the white toga was made exclusive for so long,while the red toga was made available everytime making it worthless later.

As i remember of white toga was easier to obtain(token purchasable).

Red toga needed alot of chest popping nd the vanity loot rate sucked that time (alot of gold needed)

Dark love was token purchaseable. While relic backpack (still pretty ugly for rogue :v) was available from chest nd craft station.

I got mine back then frm craft station, needed gold letters L O V E as i knw of.

A recolour can be ok with a orb or bone inside. Bt not the same. It was exclusive nd is still available in old gold lovecraft chest.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Magemagix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    True.

Tbh i still dont knw why the white toga was made exclusive for so long,while the red toga was made available everytime making it worthless later.

Red toga needed alot of chest popping nd the vanity loot rate sucked that time (alot of gold needed)

Dark love was token purchaseable. While relic backpack (still pretty ugly for rogue :v) was available from chest nd craft station.

I got mine back then frm craft station, needed gold letters L O V E as i knw of.

A recolour can be ok with a orb or bone inside. Bt not the same. It was exclusive nd is still available in old gold lovecraft chest.

Wait holdup, I thought all Gold Lovecraft Chests were not labelled by year (meaning I won't be able to tell what Lovecraft chests are from 2016)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Relic Skull Backpack and Dark Love (Vanity)

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    True.

I believe it's no longer in the Gold Lovecraft Chests. Because when I opened 2mil+ worth of Gold Lovecraft Chests about 2-3 months earlier, I only looted the tradable Scorpion Latern

And I agree with the idea of a re-colouration or redesign, as Long as the new design is the same size and is symmetrical like the original Relic Skull Backpack. If STS release this it'll probably do better than Tentacular Backpack

Last edited by Krystalteam; 04-06-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Relic Skull Backpack and Dark Love (Vanity)

My Friend, there are only Gold Lovecraft Chests on the auction. I don't think we can identity which chests are from 2016

Also, 2 months ago, I bought 2mil+ worth of Gold Lovecraft Chests from auctions opened them, only to loot the Scorpion Latern

Last edited by Krystalteam; 04-06-2018 at 07:32 PM.