Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arlorian Egg Hunt Feedback Request

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    I know a few of you have already put up feedback threads, we definitely have those bookmarked.

This is an official one in case anyone has any quick thoughts about what we should do differently next year.

- g
    From my perspective, the main issue from the 2018 Arlorian Egg Hunt Event was the frustration caused by individuals entering maps and only breaking particular eggs and then leaving the map ("poachers").

It seems that a good adjustment for the 2019 Arlorian Egg Hunt Event (if the option to sell eggs is still in effect) would be to "not display" the egg color "before" egg destruction and have a flag appear next to or on top of the destroyed egg pile representing the egg's color (red, blue, purple, platinum, green).....

Additionally, it might be good if opening eggs counted towards LB points only and if egg machine destruction counted towards tier points only......... Machine points would be backwards, i.e. platinum = 1 point, purple = 2 points, red = 4 points, blue = 6 points, and green = 8 points..........

Just seems if the above is implemented into the next EGG Event, it would be a good combatant against the "poachers"......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post: