Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legend Not to Group Black List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can't say I've ever ran into this as a problem. Rather than worry about who, out of the 500 people that might be on, to avoid I concentrate on building a quality friends list. I farm with people I know, level with people I know, and if I'm playing runs with people I don't know I just wait a game or so before I decide to potion up.

Is getting booted really such a bad thing? Oh well, it's always easy to join a game, and if you feel so inclined, start one yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Do what I do, log into the town and one of ur friends will bound to invite you.
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Not a major issue, eg above work-arounds, but suggestion 2 to color-code games run by ignorelist, justs adds more info to the menu, so if there is a demand for it as a feature, eg a few clash of personalities by some committed players, maybe in that case, to implement as an optional extra, might help them, cons being to keep the menu simple tho?

All in all, I'm dead impressed with the numerous extra small features eg color-code ping is really cool addition, support MSG, number of players, battery life display tucked in the corner, filters on the menu etc - top work to date guys, these details are amazing support to the gaming!
    Last edited by ratava; 07-12-2010 at 08:33 AM.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Just want to mention a suggestion for Runners. I have been using my L41 Warrior for loot games because it seems a lot of em are just killing everything, so I figure why not use it to level my Third. But if I get in the game and you are runners, mention it and I will go get my L45 Running Designed Paladin. Don't just boot right away. You could be missing out on a serious Running Support Machine.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I got booted once because someone gave me something that was reddened out and insisted I use it. So I said, not enough INT, and he booted me. I just joined another dungeon, and he followed me there to insist that I give the item back, which I did, as I already had one. But it was all my fault, of course.

Some people should not have the boot power.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LoL -- Good thread! I suspected the No. 1 issue would come up, boot folks right before a boss. hasn't happened to me yet (but prolly should!)

My fav this weekend was AO2:4 -- bunch of 45 warriors and then a 23 archer and a 31 enchantress. After we wipe a few times, the 31 is all "Boot the Lowbie!" Ahhh, good times!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mahk View Post
    LoL -- Good thread! I suspected the No. 1 issue would come up, boot folks right before a boss. hasn't happened to me yet (but prolly should!)

My fav this weekend was AO2:4 -- bunch of 45 warriors and then a 23 archer and a 31 enchantress. After we wipe a few times, the 31 is all "Boot the Lowbie!" Ahhh, good times!
    yeah...great times.......not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hey smartress. If anything dreamspells booting u was an accident. Being a close friend of dreamspells I'm booted and ignored. We All know trying to chat while farming and having a mob at u isn't the easiest. So don't name drop and be bitter over an accident.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeaaa.. everyone gets booted now and then. so party with your friends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's just got boot by other people y so fuss about.. So wat u have used up 1000 over pots or play to clear many stage! It just a game plus if they give a reason to u for booting is a bonus. Hence, being boot is nothing to be sad or angry about!
    Monqi - Warrior LVL 40 (Nature Tanker)
    Monji - Archer LVL 40 (Birdy Shooter)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Check this one - Had a dude who I let power lvl with me through AOII. Right. From down at lvl 23 or something. Now our friend gets to about 42 in a period of say 24 hours odd. And boots me. Alright so I admit. They were farming the 3rd lvl on AOII for xp (?) Gold (?) and running off without hitting the bosses. I guess the philosophy at play is lvl to cap and then work the bosses. But why would you wanna do that. Especially if you have a good mixed up crew . . . healers . . .warriors and archers running.

Seems these guys cant see strategy for what its worth. True. If it's you and a couple of lower level people trying to max out. Kill the little zombies and reboot. But when you clearly - clearly - have a group of four or even five players who can coordinate and attack, it's pretty pointless to restart and hit the zombies. Wouldn't you think.

Anyway. . so I'm trying to tell this guy lets hit the bosses. Communicating. Remember. Didnt so much as suggest booting the person myself not more than eight hours earlier. And wht do I get for trying to convince someone that he happens to have a good enough crew to take the boss. Boot.

Best part of it all. Zero Combo Coordination. Not one Lightning Strike. Not One Nightmare. Not even so much as a hotflash mage solo thing by this lvler upper.. . .too far too fast. . Hexagonal or something was the character. If your hearing me bro. . . .you needs ta communicate. In-Game. Its what the chat function is there for. Eve if just so say - Shhh . . . .Be Verry Verry Quiet - I'm Hunting Wabbits.

Counting gold and xp is for - well . . .accountants and unimaginative types and stuff . . . Dont fear the reaper man. . . dont fear the reaper.